Silica Institute

Silica Institute Employee Reviews

Working In silica institute is very fun and interesting . In two years I teached many students among them some were exceptionally great.The environment in the silica institute is very nice.Everyone come from home in a positive approach forgetting their daily stress.But the basic problem is that it is a small institute due to which our salary in not proper.
Pros
I was very good in my work
Cons
But my salary is not much as I need
Worst behaviour.. never understood the émployee problem.. torchured bàdly.. no oné çontinued more than 1 week.. every employee has said worst language to thé émployer.I Never suggest to ànyone
Pros
Cons
Night calls after 12am
It was truly a great experience working at silica institute. Had a great time interacting with the students who had a keen interest on designing courses.
Pros
Incentives
Good nice place to work with.nice people. Nice place good knowledge. Could learn more things. The boss was good. People were good learned many things
Having a biggest problem of leaves. Work allotted is not as the actual work offered. No Future. It is not a place where a person can grow as a professional level. no management Strategies applicable here.
It was good organizatioin and but no growth and friendly nature getting idea and creative in career.Adorable and professional environment and no work pressure..
  1. Employee Reviews