Silica Institute

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Not at all

Having a biggest problem of leaves. Work allotted is not as the actual work offered. No Future. It is not a place where a person can grow as a professional level. no management Strategies applicable here.

Experience

Worst experience I ever had I don't recommend this Institute to work as they torchure you mentally and financially. Worst worst worst experience.thx

Pros

Cons

Long hours. Extra work, non sence meetings, director is horrible in nature as well as other staff, burden of work. Worst language is used by them to lower hierarchy employees.

Worst environment

Worst behaviour.. never understood the émployee problem.. torchured bàdly.. no oné çontinued more than 1 week.. every employee has said worst language to thé émployer.I Never suggest to ànyone

Pros

Cons

Night calls after 12am

It is a nice job but my salary is not enough for me

Working In silica institute is very fun and interesting . In two years I teached many students among them some were exceptionally great.The environment in the silica institute is very nice.Everyone come from home in a positive approach forgetting their daily stress.But the basic problem is that it is a small institute due to which our salary in not proper.

Pros

I was very good in my work

Cons

But my salary is not much as I need

Productive and fun workplace

It was truly a great experience working at silica institute. Had a great time interacting with the students who had a keen interest on designing courses.

Pros

Incentives

Good experience to work with silica

Good nice place to work with.nice people. Nice place good knowledge. Could learn more things. The boss was good. People were good learned many things

Institute was good for learning.

It was good organizatioin and but no growth and friendly nature getting idea and creative in career.Adorable and professional environment and no work pressure..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silica Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Silica Institute in popular locations

• Silica Institute
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?