Simplex Infrastructures Limited
View all Simplex Infrastructures Limited reviews

Simplex Infrastructures Limited

Simplex Infrastructures Limited Employee Review

Working atmosphere is friendly and all senior staffs are cooperative

This company higher management and site management are cooperative and company also provided good employee facility. Only one demerits is salary late processing due to this I have left the company.

Same role

Productive Workplace

The best organisation I have worked in my career.Tremendous support from the seniors well coordination with subordinates. Perfect work cycle and system to maintain the same. Challenging job schedules at the work sites.

Pros

Free lunch, HOUSE RENT from the site office against voucher, Free Bachelor accommodation alongwith cook and with all relevant utensils and furnitures.

Cons

Transferable jobs
Same role

Quite good but not career development

In this company, we are doing work but not development in our career. Not give any personnel development training to develop your skill. Only one type of work is doing every day to day work period.

Pros

Cons

Same location

Not using new tools and techniques in projects

Can introduce latest tools and techniques in project management and in the project execution. there is a need to implement better HR policies for all the employees. payments are delayed a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simplex Infrastructures Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Simplex Infrastructures Limited with

• Simplex Infrastructures Limited
  • Working atmosphere is friendly and all senior staffs are cooperative