SimpliLearn

SimpliLearn insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Stressful

Good palace to work but not employee oriented and bit stressful with work load and they inform it 5days working but its 6days working with 9hours and 30mins everyday with this work hour timing they also want employees to extend the timings. I learned the time management, management is okay, the hardest part of job is leads and the timing, the most enjoyable part of the job is cultural RNR. The team which i worked for was really cool and supportive related to team work etc.

Pros

Team lunch every month

Cons

Extra work load and timing

Great experience

Great experience. Good for Freshers to start a career with Simplilearn. Work from home. Supportive team. Very helpful and cooperative team members....

Pathetic place to work.

No work life balance. They will ask you to work 24/7 if possible.No fixed week offs. They only focus on sale. No growth oppourtunityIn short pathetic. No one should work in edtech. People have their personal life too.

Not a right place to work.

The management & the work structure is the biggest problem in this company, don't fall in trap of the recruiters who try to sell you the company. You will have fixed 6 days working model, and many times you will be asked to even work on Sundays if target is not met, the management follows the policy of punishing the employees by forcefully making them work for 7days/week. Forget about work life balance, you won't have your own personal space once u start working. Unrealistic targets will be assigned, if you are handling a product that sells easily, you are lucky. If not, it will become miserable for you. Also, the company follows hiring and firing policy, if you are not achieving targets, instead of addressing the real problem and trying to understand what's going wrong, management will throw you out instead, I have seen so many people getting fired. Everyday there will be constant poking, after every 3-4 hours they will ask you why you don't have talk time even if you don't have leads to dial, and no talk time means no attendance.My agenda is not to defame the company, I just want to put forward the reality so that it can help others making a right choice.

Pros

You will learn a lot about foreign market and people if you are allotted to international geo.

Cons

Pathetic work culture, no work life balance, zero job security

Avoid this company

I mean there is nothing positive about working here , it's a glorified call center with no overpay for working overtime. Has a lot of tamil mother tongue influence and boot licking culture. Salary is les than the industry.

Digitally Equipped

In this pendemic, educational institutes like Simplilearn keep it very balanced for trainers like me and students with the proper combination of their management and technology.

Good place but false advancement commitments from management

good place to work if you want to learn courses to advance in your career. no matter how hard you work you end by being at the same position in your tenure.

Good for only getting some experience

Good for Freshers who wants to get some experience. The pay is less but the work load is a lot more than usual. It's almost 10 hours you need to work but as I was in cross selling department it was very difficult to meet the expectations. Though it was a good time experience but encountered with the worst management. At all not understanding and cooperative.

Good work place but no fun

Good working place. Managers are very supportive and understanding. The managers are very jolly and I loved to work with them. There are quarter parties thrown by the company.

Competitive and Fun place to work

You start of the day by looking at Dashboard, planing the day. With Sprints around (depends on manager). Over all it will be a fun filled day only if you focus and work. There is no scope for fooling around.

Nice Place to Learn

Little hectic but you can earn if you wish in sales profile Management is excellent Earlier there was learning but not now as all the process are stabilized

Productive and fun place

Simplilearn is a great place to start of for freshers as well as experienced professionals. It has given me a great platform to learn, develop and grow in my professional career.

Bad place to work and zero job security

Growth opportunities, leadership is good but squeez you out for sales. Manual work, no recognition, HR is like robots working for management they don't listen to employees Learning opportunities yes.

Pros

Lovely company to work excellent people

Cons

Less compensation

Great place to work ..

Overall is good but still need to improve with so many policies and procedures with predominantly standard conscious management to be improve with collaboration employee benefits

A good place to work.

A really good place to work. Managers are super nice, and the work life balance is satisfactory. A medium sized company that is currently growing, good place if you get the desired job profile.

It was amazing working with Simplilearn

I have learnt a lot of team handling skills in simplilearn got the best performing team for more than 1 year i was able to built a best team in the tenure of Simplilearn.

Decent company, could do with some work

They have a startup culture being just almost 10 years in the market so a lot of the processes still need to be streamlined, especially in training new and old employees.

Overall a decent place to work for Inside Sales

I was with Simplilearn for almost two years and my overall experience was very pleasant and would recommend to others looking out to not only start their career but also shift.

Good only for freshers or if you are getting a very steep hike

Good only for freshers or if you are getting a very steep hike. Not recommended if you are looking for a great work culture, specially sales is totally...

Worst company

If you are ready to take stress and no work life balance please join this company, it's a kind of call center with no proper management and yes if you perform well you get chocolates as reward :)

Not recomended

I would not recommend this company to any one. There is no life balance if you join this company. Fully stressing work. 6 days working and no proper hike in salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SimpliLearn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SimpliLearn with

• SimpliLearn
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?