SIMS HOSPITAL logo
SIMS HOSPITAL

SIMS HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Good experience

Best hospital fr improving ur knowledge . Good fr freshers to get trained up and improve our skills. Well organized management and work life balance friendly job.

Customer (Patient) interactive job

Front office executive has to handle patients and also as a translator for patients with language barrier from other states who come to visit doctors.

Pros

Long working hours

Cons

Can relax when the flow of patients are less during afternoon.

Good administration

Very nice place to work. Had good experiences with adequate training. Great policies & good work environment. Gained more knowledge & skills. Great culture & hospitality

Collaborative workplace with Colleagues like family

It's been a wonderful experience working here. The colleagues treat you like a younger brother and are always helpful- a great combination for a fresher. Even the directors are cool.

Pros

Comfort of working

Cons

Remote place

Good work environment

good work environment, flexible hours, you can contact your coworkers or supervisor if you need any help. The most enjoyable part of the job was progressing as a medical transcriptionist with support from my coworkers and management. I like and enjoin working in the hospital some times we have very busy days but days are still fun

Fun at work

Learnt new things and exposure how to talk with customers and learnt control my patience. Met new people on daily basis. Interacted with film stars and received good feedback from them.

Pros

Cab for pick up and drop

Cons

no cons

nice palce to work the staff

nice place to work with the concern and all the sttaff but the mutliple shifts i cant able to work in the concern and aslo no benefits to staff on any type of bonus and all....

Comprehensive care to patients

A well reputed multi speciality cooperate hospital with an excellent medical services. Hospital is situated in the centre of city about 400 to 500 beds available, all specialities are available.

Pros

Well developed

Cons

Workplace is good as a staffs and patiens also good and canteen also good

I am working in sims hospital vadapalani. Worked as a staff nurse in paediatric Icu Icu department. I like this job very much. I love my job. I am studying in Stanley medical college Chennai. Proud as our institution. I am stanlian.

Cons

3 hours

knowledge park

I was entirely an team work without any issues. An enjoyable working environment. Could gain lots of knowledge everyday through daily routine works which is been carried out.

Pros

Easily access-able.

Cons

No free transportation facility for staffs

ping pon

good jop and salary good numbers and good company and good hr and good name and enthing good and very good very good very good very good very good very good

Pros

free.lunch

Cons

long horus

i learnt a lot over there.moreover it was my first job i was so excited and i had a good team also it was good to learn from my seniors.fun workplace

my day would start by checking all the instruments in our hospital and if there is any issue in any wards i used to troubleshoot.. i have learnt few easy techniques about some equipments. time management is very important in my job because i have to deal with equipments that patients are using.. my co workers were very friendly and helpful. the hardest part in working in any hospital is that even i may have work at midnight sometimes, i have been there by 3 in the early morning.. the most enjoyable part of my job was full day we won't be in a certain place, we ll have to cover the whole hospital's every department.. it was good

Pros

free lunches

Cons

a few long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMS HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3