SIMS HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in Erode, Tamil NaduReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
i learnt a lot over there.moreover it was my first job i was so excited and i had a good team also it was good to learn from my seniors.fun workplace
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
my day would start by checking all the instruments in our hospital and if there is any issue in any wards i used to troubleshoot.. i have learnt few easy techniques about some equipments. time management is very important in my job because i have to deal with equipments that patients are using.. my co workers were very friendly and helpful. the hardest part in working in any hospital is that even i may have work at midnight sometimes, i have been there by 3 in the early morning.. the most enjoyable part of my job was full day we won't be in a certain place, we ll have to cover the whole hospital's every department.. it was good
a few long hours
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMS HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare SIMS HOSPITAL with
Questions about SIMS HOSPITAL
- If you were to leave SIMS HOSPITAL, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at SIMS HOSPITAL?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at SIMS HOSPITAL?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at SIMS HOSPITAL?One person answered
- How many hrs of work for icu staffs
- Does SIMS HOSPITAL require background check? What kind of background check does SIMS HOSPITAL do and…