SIMS HOSPITAL logo

SIMS HOSPITAL Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Good experience

Best hospital fr improving ur knowledge . Good fr freshers to get trained up and improve our skills. Well organized management and work life balance friendly job.

Comprehensive care to patients

A well reputed multi speciality cooperate hospital with an excellent medical services. Hospital is situated in the centre of city about 400 to 500 beds available, all specialities are available.

Pros

Well developed

Cons

i learnt a lot over there.moreover it was my first job i was so excited and i had a good team also it was good to learn from my seniors.fun workplace

my day would start by checking all the instruments in our hospital and if there is any issue in any wards i used to troubleshoot.. i have learnt few easy techniques about some equipments. time management is very important in my job because i have to deal with equipments that patients are using.. my co workers were very friendly and helpful. the hardest part in working in any hospital is that even i may have work at midnight sometimes, i have been there by 3 in the early morning.. the most enjoyable part of my job was full day we won't be in a certain place, we ll have to cover the whole hospital's every department.. it was good

Pros

free lunches

Cons

a few long hours