Sintex Industries Ltd

Sintex Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

India56 reviews

culturecompanygoodworkingmanagementjobworkhour

Productive and good workplace good Market captured

sintex Good names in market ,company policies are very cleared, I have a Punjab market there I belong to Punjab so there is no mkt problem company have a good management in all the area

helpful company culture.

i got the huge technical knowledge from the my working area at company and also i get supportive nature of my seniors and i glad to say that i am a part of sintex ind. ltd.

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Corupted company

Sales persons are max. Corrupted and along with dealers. Gujrat staffs r very good. Honest persons have no chance ,dishonest r allowed in this company.

Pros

Go to honest company

Productive and Enjoying Work Place

You can work with your own Ethics and Freedom after gain skill in your allocated work. Freedom to think and activities for your work. Provide Staff Bus, Good Canteen, Organise Events and Programmes. By mostly point it is Excellent Company with my job time.Salary growth or some toxic people make you unsatisfied with job. But overall nice experience with my job.

No fun and less support from superiors

Company was good, Management of was good, but top level people where not effective. Because of some, company lost credibility in market. People think that the company is in top position in market and so people will buy whatever be the quality, look etc etc

Pros

Policies are there to take care employee health which may be spoiled by some people

Cons

Lack of future planning and dedication to responsibities

Work Under pressure

Company is very good, Strong Brand in the market, Work culture is not good, not given salary increment compare to your work. Not given promotion compare to your work.

Pros

TA & DA is excellent

Cons

Long Hours, Not Given complain solution to Customer

Very bad experience of my life

I want passed 3-4 years after joining this company but when I saterted job I have faced many problems like working atmospere , location is so far from recidence , recidence area is not well for family , also management is not good.

Company management

Company management & policy very help full for all employees & culture are very good. All staff are very supporting to other functional are staff and team member.

No job security. I joined Sintex by referring it's financials, but came to know after joining that the same were not presenting correct picture.

It came to know after 2 years of joining, that the Company is cheater and not paid employees dues. Some of the Division has been closed. Financial turbulence in the company going on.

I am working in sap. And I know adobe photoshop.

In sintex industries I working in sap. ( Purchase order ,purchase requstion , mir 7 , billing passing , mir 6 , all type purchase order I making in sap..

Spinning

Sintex industries limited is a training centre , cooperative employees, very good staff & sinor person management is very good. Timely salary management support us

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

2hr

Good company to work

Good company to work with motivation with respect to work and work environment. I am enjoying to work here since last four years. Personal life is balanced with professional life.

Productive and fun loving

Good working culture and people, liked to work and enjoyed learning new lessons from the challenges. Your work will be apperiated and definately you will be rewarded for your good skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management commitment

I would like to work as working culture is good.They are having good accomendation with play grounds inside the colony. It is very good to learn more about machineries as I m having with same background.

good environment

Good support from top level management help us to gain confidence and allow us to go further in our field.Working environment is full of fun and motivation

Also organize some physical activity, sports activity

In my current company provides all basic facility also organize training for improvement your skills. My working experience in my current organization is very good also good support for my other employees.

Friendly Environmental work Space

I m loving it. Transporters payment and schedule is awesome very punctual we are at the time of urgent requests of customers we used to be a part of best possible positive possibilities we find in this place.

Pros

Sudexo Staffs

Cons

Awesome timings flexibility

Productive and good working culture

Good. No need for introduction in market. Regular visit to retail counter. Projects , meeting with carpenters, builders, doing activities for growing sales.

Execellent

THe best management, the best working culture The working atmosphere is excellent. The best company i have come across in my last 18 years It is a listed company with excellent management team

Non-Compitent (Mono-polistic)

The Company is having low market share and not adapting any measures to increase. I got a good expossure while working with this, got a good experience of Handling a big as well as small team.

Pros

Great Brand Name

Cons

Not using that Brand Popularity

Nice experience with Corporate company.

Sintex Industries Ltd give chance to work with corporate world, Help to learn work, Help in innovative idea, It give experience how to deal with vendor,

Cons

2 hours extra sitting at office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with