Sintex Industries Ltd

India56 reviews

Clear

culturecompanygoodworkingmanagementjobworkhour

Company management

Company management & policy very help full for all employees & culture are very good. All staff are very supporting to other functional are staff and team member.

helpful company culture.

i got the huge technical knowledge from the my working area at company and also i get supportive nature of my seniors and i glad to say that i am a part of sintex ind. ltd.

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Work Under pressure

Company is very good, Strong Brand in the market, Work culture is not good, not given salary increment compare to your work. Not given promotion compare to your work.

Pros

TA & DA is excellent

Cons

Long Hours, Not Given complain solution to Customer

Productive and fun loving

Good working culture and people, liked to work and enjoyed learning new lessons from the challenges. Your work will be apperiated and definately you will be rewarded for your good skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management commitment

I would like to work as working culture is good.They are having good accomendation with play grounds inside the colony. It is very good to learn more about machineries as I m having with same background.

good environment

Good support from top level management help us to gain confidence and allow us to go further in our field.Working environment is full of fun and motivation

Friendly Environmental work Space

I m loving it. Transporters payment and schedule is awesome very punctual we are at the time of urgent requests of customers we used to be a part of best possible positive possibilities we find in this place.

Pros

Sudexo Staffs

Cons

Awesome timings flexibility

Execellent

THe best management, the best working culture The working atmosphere is excellent. The best company i have come across in my last 18 years It is a listed company with excellent management team

Over all good for learning.

Sintex Industries Ltd. very well reputed name in the textile industry all over the world. It has very good working culture and gives learning opportunities to the freshers but the initial salary slab for the fresher is very low as its a public co.

productive

learned team work friendly culture among employees working environment was very good at company and all support and guidance will be provided from seniors

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sintex Industries Ltd?

its a fantastics jurny in my life.

working culture and employees satisfied for the his work and also achive the management targets. I am also enjoy and believed in hard work and team work.

Cons

A good company with best of management people at corporate ,supportive ,good work culture etc.,reasonable pay masters. The day starts from taking Reports and planning sales and new developments ,payments ,complaints if any and advising branch back office staff for the whole days working including sending Orders ,offers,"C" form follow-ups,Out standing payments other branch operations.

Pros

Good TA / DA, have family outings at the end of the year., provides personal vehicle to Branch heads etc.

Cons

At times not listeners to Branch problems.

Very old working culture

The Brand Sintex is well known everywhere as a superbrand. Learned how to manage channel partners. Enjoyed with local colleagues they were so supportive but higher management needs to improve a lot with working culture and compensation policies. Weekly 6 days work. The current culture in the company is pre-independence culture.

Pros

Well known Brand

Cons

Not Industry standard compensation, Concentic power

productive

Sintex is a very good and old industry, Am implementing some ideas in my job area, Its given good results, Every one support in sintex, Every one care personally also.

Very productive, professional enviornment.

Day starts from greetings, followed by yesterday reviews, todays plan and execution, sales follow ups, meetings, proposals. I learned here management skills. My co-workers used to help in various leads etc.

Pros

Large manufacturing Capacity, Established name in market, Powerful Brand, etc.

Cons

Freight for North is high makes it less competitive.

fun-work place

seniors of the co. are very helpful.but co-workers are very lethargic to do work on time.

Pros

more sale

Cons

get incentive

nice & learning experience.

Learned a lot here, brilliant place to learn from. all people around you are helpful and always providing guidance. The management is nice and helpful.

Good Company to work with

Learned so many things in networking thereThe most amazing part was my boss , i learned so many things from him.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with

• Sintex Industries Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?