Sintex Industries Ltd

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

culturecompanygoodworkingmanagementjobworkhour

Good company to work

Good company to work with motivation with respect to work and work environment. I am enjoying to work here since last four years. Personal life is balanced with professional life.

helpful company culture.

i got the huge technical knowledge from the my working area at company and also i get supportive nature of my seniors and i glad to say that i am a part of sintex ind. ltd.

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Productive and Enjoying Work Place

You can work with your own Ethics and Freedom after gain skill in your allocated work. Freedom to think and activities for your work. Provide Staff Bus, Good Canteen, Organise Events and Programmes. By mostly point it is Excellent Company with my job time.Salary growth or some toxic people make you unsatisfied with job. But overall nice experience with my job.

Work Under pressure

Company is very good, Strong Brand in the market, Work culture is not good, not given salary increment compare to your work. Not given promotion compare to your work.

Pros

TA & DA is excellent

Cons

Long Hours, Not Given complain solution to Customer

Very bad experience of my life

I want passed 3-4 years after joining this company but when I saterted job I have faced many problems like working atmospere , location is so far from recidence , recidence area is not well for family , also management is not good.

Productive and fun loving

Good working culture and people, liked to work and enjoyed learning new lessons from the challenges. Your work will be apperiated and definately you will be rewarded for your good skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management commitment

Also organize some physical activity, sports activity

In my current company provides all basic facility also organize training for improvement your skills. My working experience in my current organization is very good also good support for my other employees.

Execellent

THe best management, the best working culture The working atmosphere is excellent. The best company i have come across in my last 18 years It is a listed company with excellent management team

Non-Compitent (Mono-polistic)

The Company is having low market share and not adapting any measures to increase. I got a good expossure while working with this, got a good experience of Handling a big as well as small team.

Pros

Great Brand Name

Cons

Not using that Brand Popularity

Nice experience with Corporate company.

Sintex Industries Ltd give chance to work with corporate world, Help to learn work, Help in innovative idea, It give experience how to deal with vendor,

Cons

2 hours extra sitting at office

Nice company and place to work. With good backing support from superiors. Company gives you the chance and opportunity to enhance your skills and experience.

Over all good for learning.

Sintex Industries Ltd. very well reputed name in the textile industry all over the world. It has very good working culture and gives learning opportunities to the freshers but the initial salary slab for the fresher is very low as its a public co.

productive

learned team work friendly culture among employees working environment was very good at company and all support and guidance will be provided from seniors

This is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Sintex is a Manufacturing Company and this Company is world's no 1 company for manufacturing water tanks. Overall this is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

It is completely favorable environment for job

Every day you have a chance to learn new things and very supportive and help full, on a other hand very reputed Ltd. company so it is nice and best place to learn and expand your carrier.

Complete Freedom of Work and 360 degree experience of business handling

Sintex is a company where everyone is emotionally attached with each other and most important with company itself. Employees and channel partners consider this company as part of their life. Everyone thinks that this company is their own and are working accordingly. The person working here gets excellent exposure to work like entrepreneur. He gets insight of all aspects of business like finance, accounting, dispatches, production, purchase etc.

Pros

Flexible management and freedom to work

Cons

Long working hours, no Saturday leave

Good Company to Work

this is a good company to work as far as you want job security but for career growth you have to switch for personal development as well as economically.

Good

Sintex Industries Limited is one of the innovative management and gives full freedom for working and gives opportunity to take owner ship for Job assigned.

productive

Sintex is a very good and old industry, Am implementing some ideas in my job area, Its given good results, Every one support in sintex, Every one care personally also.

Human Resource Management

Great staff and great membership. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for networking and career growth both in the golf industry and outside of it.

Good working environment

Good company,good environment,good salary,near atmy home ,job security, management is also good. People are also very co operative.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

N.A.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with