Sintex Industries Ltd

Sintex Industries Ltd Management reviews

India56 reviews

Clear

Productive and good workplace good Market captured

sintex Good names in market ,company policies are very cleared, I have a Punjab market there I belong to Punjab so there is no mkt problem company have a good management in all the area

No fun and less support from superiors

Company was good, Management of was good, but top level people where not effective. Because of some, company lost credibility in market. People think that the company is in top position in market and so people will buy whatever be the quality, look etc etc

Pros

Policies are there to take care employee health which may be spoiled by some people

Cons

Lack of future planning and dedication to responsibities

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Very bad experience of my life

I want passed 3-4 years after joining this company but when I saterted job I have faced many problems like working atmospere , location is so far from recidence , recidence area is not well for family , also management is not good.

Company management

Company management & policy very help full for all employees & culture are very good. All staff are very supporting to other functional are staff and team member.

Spinning

Sintex industries limited is a training centre , cooperative employees, very good staff & sinor person management is very good. Timely salary management support us

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

2hr

Productive and fun loving

Good working culture and people, liked to work and enjoyed learning new lessons from the challenges. Your work will be apperiated and definately you will be rewarded for your good skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management commitment

good environment

Good support from top level management help us to gain confidence and allow us to go further in our field.Working environment is full of fun and motivation

Execellent

THe best management, the best working culture The working atmosphere is excellent. The best company i have come across in my last 18 years It is a listed company with excellent management team

its a fantastics jurny in my life.

working culture and employees satisfied for the his work and also achive the management targets. I am also enjoy and believed in hard work and team work.

Complete Freedom of Work and 360 degree experience of business handling

Sintex is a company where everyone is emotionally attached with each other and most important with company itself. Employees and channel partners consider this company as part of their life. Everyone thinks that this company is their own and are working accordingly. The person working here gets excellent exposure to work like entrepreneur. He gets insight of all aspects of business like finance, accounting, dispatches, production, purchase etc.

Pros

Flexible management and freedom to work

Cons

Long working hours, no Saturday leave

Very Bad experience

When I am joining in this company . I think its very good company , branded company but in the market every one know the names of simtex but they didnt buy due to high rates of products. So market fall down. Customers purchased local company. Management is not good.

A good company with best of management people at corporate ,supportive ,good work culture etc.,reasonable pay masters. The day starts from taking Reports and planning sales and new developments ,payments ,complaints if any and advising branch back office staff for the whole days working including sending Orders ,offers,"C" form follow-ups,Out standing payments other branch operations.

Pros

Good TA / DA, have family outings at the end of the year., provides personal vehicle to Branch heads etc.

Cons

At times not listeners to Branch problems.

Electrical engineering

Electrical maintenance, shift working, good communication skills, good team work, company is manufacturer company it's overall company good, company management is good

Great Company to Work

The Name itself says it all. It is a Brand created carefully over years by professionally managed by the promoters and the Management. As a Sr.Sales executive, i got an opportunity to work both and Karnataka and Goa. The Industrial Product was a great segment with Nice and well developed products. During my tenure we were able to work with few great clients. The management was also very helpful especially during interaction with clients. In short a nice company to work with.

Good

Sintex Industries Limited is one of the innovative management and gives full freedom for working and gives opportunity to take owner ship for Job assigned.

Very old working culture

The Brand Sintex is well known everywhere as a superbrand. Learned how to manage channel partners. Enjoyed with local colleagues they were so supportive but higher management needs to improve a lot with working culture and compensation policies. Weekly 6 days work. The current culture in the company is pre-independence culture.

Pros

Well known Brand

Cons

Not Industry standard compensation, Concentic power

Good working environment

Good company,good environment,good salary,near atmy home ,job security, management is also good. People are also very co operative.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

N.A.

Very productive, professional enviornment.

Day starts from greetings, followed by yesterday reviews, todays plan and execution, sales follow ups, meetings, proposals. I learned here management skills. My co-workers used to help in various leads etc.

Pros

Large manufacturing Capacity, Established name in market, Powerful Brand, etc.

Cons

Freight for North is high makes it less competitive.

Productive and cool place

Daily maintain total raw materials stock Learn about different type of polythelyne granules Good management Friendly co-workers Maintain perfectly every rm stock Different type of product produce is enjoyable

Pros

Free launges

Peaceful workplace

*Month end Very typical *This company is my first company so i am learn load of work * Management Not-Bat *My co-workers good * I am interesting for all works so all jobs enjoyable

Pros

Two time Tea

Cons

Traveling long hours

nice & learning experience.

Learned a lot here, brilliant place to learn from. all people around you are helpful and always providing guidance. The management is nice and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with