Sintex Industries Ltd

India56 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

culturecompanygoodworkingmanagementjobworkhour

This is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Sintex is a Manufacturing Company and this Company is world's no 1 company for manufacturing water tanks. Overall this is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and Enjoying Work Place

You can work with your own Ethics and Freedom after gain skill in your allocated work. Freedom to think and activities for your work. Provide Staff Bus, Good Canteen, Organise Events and Programmes. By mostly point it is Excellent Company with my job time.Salary growth or some toxic people make you unsatisfied with job. But overall nice experience with my job.

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Work Under pressure

Company is very good, Strong Brand in the market, Work culture is not good, not given salary increment compare to your work. Not given promotion compare to your work.

Pros

TA & DA is excellent

Cons

Long Hours, Not Given complain solution to Customer

Spinning

Sintex industries limited is a training centre , cooperative employees, very good staff & sinor person management is very good. Timely salary management support us

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

2hr

Productive and fun loving

Good working culture and people, liked to work and enjoyed learning new lessons from the challenges. Your work will be apperiated and definately you will be rewarded for your good skills.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management commitment

Over all good for learning.

Sintex Industries Ltd. very well reputed name in the textile industry all over the world. It has very good working culture and gives learning opportunities to the freshers but the initial salary slab for the fresher is very low as its a public co.

Very old working culture

The Brand Sintex is well known everywhere as a superbrand. Learned how to manage channel partners. Enjoyed with local colleagues they were so supportive but higher management needs to improve a lot with working culture and compensation policies. Weekly 6 days work. The current culture in the company is pre-independence culture.

Pros

Well known Brand

Cons

Not Industry standard compensation, Concentic power

Good working environment

Good company,good environment,good salary,near atmy home ,job security, management is also good. People are also very co operative.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

N.A.

Sales & Marketing

Sintex is public limited company. Good relation with Electric Boards. New products development. Job Security is Good.

Pros

free Dress

Cons

Long Hours

Highly professional organization

Very good company to work with.. having more fun and more chance to learn new things..

Pros

Free accommodation. food allowance etc

Cons

Salary was not upto the level

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sintex Industries Ltd?

Peaceful workplace

*Month end Very typical *This company is my first company so i am learn load of work * Management Not-Bat *My co-workers good * I am interesting for all works so all jobs enjoyable

Pros

Two time Tea

Cons

Traveling long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with