Sintex Industries Ltd

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

culturecompanygoodworkingmanagementjobworkhour

Good company to work

Good company to work with motivation with respect to work and work environment. I am enjoying to work here since last four years. Personal life is balanced with professional life.

Corupted company

Sales persons are max. Corrupted and along with dealers. Gujrat staffs r very good. Honest persons have no chance ,dishonest r allowed in this company.

Pros

Go to honest company

Sintex Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Productive and Enjoying Work Place

You can work with your own Ethics and Freedom after gain skill in your allocated work. Freedom to think and activities for your work. Provide Staff Bus, Good Canteen, Organise Events and Programmes. By mostly point it is Excellent Company with my job time.Salary growth or some toxic people make you unsatisfied with job. But overall nice experience with my job.

Work Under pressure

Company is very good, Strong Brand in the market, Work culture is not good, not given salary increment compare to your work. Not given promotion compare to your work.

Pros

TA & DA is excellent

Cons

Long Hours, Not Given complain solution to Customer

Also organize some physical activity, sports activity

In my current company provides all basic facility also organize training for improvement your skills. My working experience in my current organization is very good also good support for my other employees.

Execellent

THe best management, the best working culture The working atmosphere is excellent. The best company i have come across in my last 18 years It is a listed company with excellent management team

Nice experience with Corporate company.

Sintex Industries Ltd give chance to work with corporate world, Help to learn work, Help in innovative idea, It give experience how to deal with vendor,

Cons

2 hours extra sitting at office

Nice company and place to work. With good backing support from superiors. Company gives you the chance and opportunity to enhance your skills and experience.

Product made by pvc.door.and not fun in this job

This company was ossam for me. my work is here order collect and cash collect and deposited in company bank account. And giving me target for complete the order.and my location of job mangol pur kla Gao.delhi And my posting on a distributor and gave him weekly 20 sintex PVC piece .and work so hard but I do..and good company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

This is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Sintex is a Manufacturing Company and this Company is world's no 1 company for manufacturing water tanks. Overall this is a good unit but I need a change for new Experience.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Complete Freedom of Work and 360 degree experience of business handling

Sintex is a company where everyone is emotionally attached with each other and most important with company itself. Employees and channel partners consider this company as part of their life. Everyone thinks that this company is their own and are working accordingly. The person working here gets excellent exposure to work like entrepreneur. He gets insight of all aspects of business like finance, accounting, dispatches, production, purchase etc.

Pros

Flexible management and freedom to work

Cons

Long working hours, no Saturday leave

Good Company to Work

this is a good company to work as far as you want job security but for career growth you have to switch for personal development as well as economically.

Good

Sintex Industries Limited is one of the innovative management and gives full freedom for working and gives opportunity to take owner ship for Job assigned.

Human Resource Management

Great staff and great membership. Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for networking and career growth both in the golf industry and outside of it.

Sales & Marketing

Sintex is public limited company. Good relation with Electric Boards. New products development. Job Security is Good.

Pros

free Dress

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and cool place

Daily maintain total raw materials stock Learn about different type of polythelyne granules Good management Friendly co-workers Maintain perfectly every rm stock Different type of product produce is enjoyable

Pros

Free launges

Peaceful workplace

*Month end Very typical *This company is my first company so i am learn load of work * Management Not-Bat *My co-workers good * I am interesting for all works so all jobs enjoyable

Pros

Two time Tea

Cons

Traveling long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sintex Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sintex Industries Ltd with