Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd

Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Store executive for last 2 year

There every person are working as team mates . Fire and safety , Communication ,and few training is a part of company and very helpful for career growth.but there is only one issue that there is not like growth salary. Only salary issue . salary package is very low.but every 1of month salary received. I am working at siora surgical Pvt Ltd on July 2017.

Best part of learned

I got to learn a lot in the company, the management was very good there and I was paid on time. The rules in the company were very good. I worked on computers there.

Managements puts a lot of trust on employees.

I have grown with the company, working for more than a decade in their Sales team. Management puts lot of trust on employee and supports them to work hard and deliver results. Always open to new ideas based on feedback from Doctors or Distributors.

Productive & Work Life Balance

I am working with Siora Surgicals for last 7 years (full-time). One can have a good work-life balance. The company provides a feeling of job security. The management is good towards the employees and listens to its concerns. Company gives holidays on festivals.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Company transforming to professional work culture.

Good pay package along with a good brand value.

Siora is one of the best companies to work for. I am working as a part of the Marketing team, good supportive Management, and leaders with good business sense. Best job security, very ethical company, good values & top-class senior management. Good pay package along with a good brand value.

Pros

Pick n Drop facility from Home

lots of opportunities to learn & grow.

Very good company to work, perfect work life balance. They really care for their employees & provide lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Very positive environment, strong management team with strong dedication. It is a place where your voice and concerns are heard. Highly satisfied with Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. and don't want to leave it till my retirement. And the best part is the camaraderie which keeps you motivated towards Vision and Mission of the company.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Cab Facility should be introduce

Easily manage the professional life and personal life

Siora is a nice place to work. I am working here for last 8 months. As late sittings is not a norm, one can easily manage the professional life and personal life while working in Siora. There is a sense of job security here and lot of growth opportunities.

Great opportunities in a challenging company

Growing organization with lots of potential and a track record of success. People here believe in what they do and it shows. The company's management vision is very clear to be a large global organization

Pros

Personal connection to the mission of the company, excellent leadership at the top of the organization

Cons

Flexible hours are missing.

Good leave policy on festivals and holidays

I work in quality analyst department in Siora. I am working for the organization for last four years. The management is supportive and understanding. Apart from holidays on festivals, leave policy allows visit to hometown.

Management is supportive.

I am handling production team of Siora. Siora Surgicals is an orthopedic products manufacturing company. Management is supportive to dedicated employees in many ways.

Pros

Friendly working Environment

Jobs at Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd

See more jobs

Company's perform and grow culture always encourage me

Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. is a Top leading company in Medical device Sector. I am working in Siora for last 7 years and found it satisfying and good to grow with Siora. Company's perform and grow culture always encourage me to work together and achieve new heights in my performance.

Pros

Working Environment is good.

working environment in the organization is best in all aspects/ positive

I am a part of product design team of Siora Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd is one of India's reputed manufacturer and supplier of Orthopedic Implant and Instruments. I am working here for last 10 years. Management is very supportive and always guides in a positive way. The working environment in the organization is best in all aspects/ positive.

Pros

Company Provides on Job Training

Management is supportive to dedicated employees

I work in purchase department in Siora. This company is among the top orthopedic Implant manufacturing company in India. I am working here for more than 6 years. Management is supportive to dedicated employees in many ways.

Job Security, Timely Salary Disbursement

I am working in Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. for last 9 years as a graphic designer. Apart from job security, timely salary disbursement, their immense opportunity to learn as management assigns work and provides on the job training.

I Have Learnt So Many New Things in Company

I like to work in Siora Surgicals. I am part of this company from past seven years. I have learnt so many new things here and hope to learn more in this company.

Working Hours are Fixed, No Compulsory Late Sitting

The working hours are fixed. There is no compulsory late sitting. The working hours is one of the main things that I have spent seven years in Siora. The staff and management are also very supporting.

The working environment is nice

One can balance his/her work and personal life balance as one is not required to stay late after office hours. The working environment is nice. All the team members are helpful.

Pros

No late work hours; Good career growth; No politics

Cons

Small organization; Multiple work responsibilities

Good Place to Work

Siora is a good place to work in. the management is very supportive, and the colleagues are helpful. The working environment is good and the working experience here is great.

Nice Working Environment

I am working in Siora Surgical as a content editor from 6 months. This company has a good working environment with co-operative seniors and employees.

Pros

Tea 2 times a day and sometimes snacks

Cons

6 days working

Best place for starting carrier in international marketing

I believe in hard work and determination. My enthusiasm makes me more popular in team work. All the seniors and co workers are cool. Its good place for explore knowledge about international trade in medical device filed.

Pros

Industry top brands

Cons

Never notice as such

Best Working Culture and Good Salary Benefits

This is a very good company for freshers as well as experienced to work for a long time. The company offers the best salary package for both fresher & experienced. The management and team are very co-operative. As I am working here for 2 years as digital marketing head.

Pros

Tea and Coffee 2-4 times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?