Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd

Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

Store executive for last 2 year

There every person are working as team mates . Fire and safety , Communication ,and few training is a part of company and very helpful for career growth.but there is only one issue that there is not like growth salary. Only salary issue . salary package is very low.but every 1of month salary received. I am working at siora surgical Pvt Ltd on July 2017.

Managements puts a lot of trust on employees.

I have grown with the company, working for more than a decade in their Sales team. Management puts lot of trust on employee and supports them to work hard and deliver results. Always open to new ideas based on feedback from Doctors or Distributors.

Productive & Work Life Balance

I am working with Siora Surgicals for last 7 years (full-time). One can have a good work-life balance. The company provides a feeling of job security. The management is good towards the employees and listens to its concerns. Company gives holidays on festivals.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Company transforming to professional work culture.

lots of opportunities to learn & grow.

Very good company to work, perfect work life balance. They really care for their employees & provide lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Very positive environment, strong management team with strong dedication. It is a place where your voice and concerns are heard. Highly satisfied with Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. and don't want to leave it till my retirement. And the best part is the camaraderie which keeps you motivated towards Vision and Mission of the company.

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Cab Facility should be introduce

Easily manage the professional life and personal life

Siora is a nice place to work. I am working here for last 8 months. As late sittings is not a norm, one can easily manage the professional life and personal life while working in Siora. There is a sense of job security here and lot of growth opportunities.

Great opportunities in a challenging company

Growing organization with lots of potential and a track record of success. People here believe in what they do and it shows. The company's management vision is very clear to be a large global organization

Pros

Personal connection to the mission of the company, excellent leadership at the top of the organization

Cons

Flexible hours are missing.

Company's perform and grow culture always encourage me

Siora Surgicals Pvt. Ltd. is a Top leading company in Medical device Sector. I am working in Siora for last 7 years and found it satisfying and good to grow with Siora. Company's perform and grow culture always encourage me to work together and achieve new heights in my performance.

Pros

Working Environment is good.

I Have Learnt So Many New Things in Company

I like to work in Siora Surgicals. I am part of this company from past seven years. I have learnt so many new things here and hope to learn more in this company.

Working Hours are Fixed, No Compulsory Late Sitting

The working hours are fixed. There is no compulsory late sitting. The working hours is one of the main things that I have spent seven years in Siora. The staff and management are also very supporting.

The working environment is nice

One can balance his/her work and personal life balance as one is not required to stay late after office hours. The working environment is nice. All the team members are helpful.

Pros

No late work hours; Good career growth; No politics

Cons

Small organization; Multiple work responsibilities

Jobs at Siora Surgicals Pvt Ltd