Sir Ganga Ram Hospital logo
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

It was nice working in such esteemed hospital with great staff.

I worked their volunteerly underctge observation of a highly skilled staff and gave my clients the best of my skill and knowledge. I woked in all different units of my department example ortho unit gastro unit respiratory unit as well worked in outpatient department and inside patient department. I planned the rehabilitation protocol for different conditions for the patients.

Excellent hospital

Excellent hospital to work with. Now, it’s one of the biggest Multi Speciality Hospital in the Capital city. The salaries and perks are excellent. It’s located in the city in a very ideal place.

productive and fun work experience

It was busy hospital but at start level it severed most. I get to work with highly reputed staff with all up to date medical facilities.In span of one year i had rotatory programme and had covered all 12 major departments.

worked mostly in out patient department

I have worked during my rotatory mandatory internship programme. During this one year i had great experience to work with finest doctors and have worked in all major departments such as medicine, gynaecology, family medicine, community medicine, surgery, child and welfare, dermatology, radiology,

i gain knowledge more about my field and manage the different diseases with diet.

overall it was good experience. where i learn more about nutrition and gain experience regarding my field. i worked in following departments: diabetic center, cardiology, g astrology, nephrology, neurology, pulmonology, general medicine, pediatrics and cancer.

Great management

I did my Psychiatry rotation and Radiology rotation. Both were different experienes. The psychiatry department had a very nice environment, friendly atmosphere, and great management.

Good management

Hospital is standby with all qualities and management that a hospital must hv one may will to work with the staff. Learning environment is in hospital

Fast paced

Since it was a busy teaching hospital hence work was fast paced and very busy. Got to work with some great doctors who had a passion for their profession.

Excellent environment and opportunities

I appreciate the faith my boss showed in me with the project handling and by giving me more opportunities to learn and exhale in the scientific research.

Pros

Healthy and appreciative environment

Clinical Pharmacist

In addition, when clinical pharmacists are active members of the care team, they enhance efficiency by: Providing critical input on medication use and dosing. Working with patients to solve problems with their medications and improve adherence. Consulting with primary care team members about medication-related issues.

Productive and fun work place

In this hospital most of the special thing is that , sir ganga ram hospital always provide their employer benefits in all circumstances. And in this Hosp my work as dialysis technician but I m feeling like , this is my home not feeling like my nephrology department.

Pros

Free dress and lunches

Cons

Few hours

The workplace is very nice and productive. Services are good

I have worked with this organisation for 1 year 9 months. I work in NICU department. I have learnt many new things here. They have calsses every month which helps us update our knowledge and stay in touch with the current trends. Moreover we become permanent after 3 years of job here. But due to long shift hours we don't get time to study at home and also the night shifts come very soon every month.

Pros

Classes every month. Sometimes lunch facilities. Regular NABH rounds

Cons

Long hours and more nights.

one of the best institute in India & Asia as far as all services,especially critical care is concerned,great learning,good infrastructure,good salary,Can devote few more years even after the course is over,best hospital model,which govt.of India wants to fololw.Very less profiteering business as far as other corporate hospitals are concerned.

Pros

low profit hospital, very good case mix, excellent faculty & doctor, very good work culture

Cons

not very great salary, relatively long hours of working.

I want to join because the way your looking all the patients is very caring .And i want to learn and a being a part of your organisation.

Still caring like home patients can never insecure and here i want to join because to learn many more things and i also feel this organisation like HOME. Thanku

Good workplace to aquire new learning experiences.

Good Learning Place with lots of workshops and interaction with multispeciality doctors and a variety of cases but After a while no self growth professionally.

excellent work

excellent experience gained by my work at the sirgangaram hospital . very friendly place to work despite the work pressures and the night shifts . highly recommended

salary improvment

management should review and raise salries. staff satisfacton will come from salaries. moreover, hospital should look for easy working hours and incentives to the staff

productive and fun place with good doctors

Great teachers to learn the skills . I learned to be efficient at work and on time. The management was very hard working and the culture of the place was friendly too. The hardest part of the job was great amount of population in that area so it was always busy and stressful at work. the most enjoyable part of the job was great company of doctors and nurses with great lunch together.

Pros

Good lunch

Cons

healthcare services are good

Excellent hospital for patient care

Sir Gangaram hospital is a multi speciality hospital which exists in the capital city of India.It is very famous for its standard of health care.It is ranked as 10 th place among the best hospitals in India.

Pros

Bonus salary

Cons

Still continuing my work there.

It was a new atmosphere for me as i was exposed to Adult ICU care.Better quality of care,and now i am confident to care for paediatrics as well as adults intensive care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3