Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
View all Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Review

Executive Back office

The experience was ok, Job is Fine people are OK, management is ok salary less, very less. I had a mixed experience here, job secutiy not very good. but overall place ok to work. safe for females. They need to improve on their HR team.

Same role

my feeling about the hospital

Its a good hospital. All the hospital staff is cooperative, sincere about work. My work profile is most sincere. My work is in account department like a telly entry and other clarical work.
Same location

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is the best place to work in NCR

SGRH Hospital has good and experiences Drs. It gives you enough responsibilities and authorities to work. Management is very supportive and cooperative. Employee benefits are plenty. Good number of leaves and Holidays to make a work life balance.It has got lots of teaching and training activities

Pros

Best Hospital

Cons

Very Busy
Same location

It was nice working in such esteemed hospital with great staff.

I worked their volunteerly underctge observation of a highly skilled staff and gave my clients the best of my skill and knowledge. I woked in all different units of my department example ortho unit gastro unit respiratory unit as well worked in outpatient department and inside patient department. I planned the rehabilitation protocol for different conditions for the patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4