Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
View all Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Review

Great management

I did my Psychiatry rotation and Radiology rotation. Both were different experienes. The psychiatry department had a very nice environment, friendly atmosphere, and great management.

Same roleSame location

i gain knowledge more about my field and manage the different diseases with diet.

overall it was good experience. where i learn more about nutrition and gain experience regarding my field. i worked in following departments: diabetic center, cardiology, g astrology, nephrology, neurology, pulmonology, general medicine, pediatrics and cancer.
Same role

productive experience

exposure of various other departments too..require more management but still good and everyone helps out and in each and every situation. the enviornment within hospital is too good for doctors and patients too..
Same role

very professional

decent working conditions, clean ambience, no,t very crowded, professional staff,long working hours though, has a brand name, overall a good place to lwork and learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3