Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
View all Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Review

productive and fun place with good doctors

Great teachers to learn the skills . I learned to be efficient at work and on time. The management was very hard working and the culture of the place was friendly too. The hardest part of the job was great amount of population in that area so it was always busy and stressful at work. the most enjoyable part of the job was great company of doctors and nurses with great lunch together.

Pros

Good lunch

Cons

healthcare services are good

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

It was nice working in such esteemed hospital with great staff.

I worked their volunteerly underctge observation of a highly skilled staff and gave my clients the best of my skill and knowledge. I woked in all different units of my department example ortho unit gastro unit respiratory unit as well worked in outpatient department and inside patient department. I planned the rehabilitation protocol for different conditions for the patients.

Excellent hospital

Excellent hospital to work with. Now, it’s one of the biggest Multi Speciality Hospital in the Capital city. The salaries and perks are excellent. It’s located in the city in a very ideal place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with

• Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
  • productive and fun place with good doctors