Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
View all Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Review

The workplace is very nice and productive. Services are good

I have worked with this organisation for 1 year 9 months. I work in NICU department. I have learnt many new things here. They have calsses every month which helps us update our knowledge and stay in touch with the current trends. Moreover we become permanent after 3 years of job here. But due to long shift hours we don't get time to study at home and also the night shifts come very soon every month.

Pros

Classes every month. Sometimes lunch facilities. Regular NABH rounds

Cons

Long hours and more nights.

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

It was nice working in such esteemed hospital with great staff.

I worked their volunteerly underctge observation of a highly skilled staff and gave my clients the best of my skill and knowledge. I woked in all different units of my department example ortho unit gastro unit respiratory unit as well worked in outpatient department and inside patient department. I planned the rehabilitation protocol for different conditions for the patients.

Excellent hospital

Excellent hospital to work with. Now, it’s one of the biggest Multi Speciality Hospital in the Capital city. The salaries and perks are excellent. It’s located in the city in a very ideal place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with

• Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
  • The workplace is very nice and productive. Services are good