Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
View all Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Review

Workplace is very peaceful and comfortable.

A typical day at my work when i posted in Orthopaedics Department. At that time, I did not know anything about the department and I thought it is very difficulty to work with such a large team of doctors. But after few weeks, i settled well and knew everything about this department. As management and my colleagues (all DNB students) are very helpful and cooperative. However, Sometimes when National Board Exams and conferences of my department held, it is difficult to manage everything at the same time but i like this environment and enjoy my work.

Pros

Management and department's staff are very helpful and cooperative.

Cons

Working hours are too long approx 8-9 hours/day.

Same location

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Excellent hospital

Excellent hospital to work with. Now, it’s one of the biggest Multi Speciality Hospital in the Capital city. The salaries and perks are excellent. It’s located in the city in a very ideal place.
Same location

productive and fun work experience

It was busy hospital but at start level it severed most. I get to work with highly reputed staff with all up to date medical facilities.In span of one year i had rotatory programme and had covered all 12 major departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with

• Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
  • Workplace is very peaceful and comfortable.