Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Excellent hospital

Excellent hospital to work with. Now, it’s one of the biggest Multi Speciality Hospital in the Capital city. The salaries and perks are excellent. It’s located in the city in a very ideal place.

productive and fun work experience

It was busy hospital but at start level it severed most. I get to work with highly reputed staff with all up to date medical facilities.In span of one year i had rotatory programme and had covered all 12 major departments.

Excellent environment and opportunities

I appreciate the faith my boss showed in me with the project handling and by giving me more opportunities to learn and exhale in the scientific research.

Pros

Healthy and appreciative environment

Good workplace to aquire new learning experiences.

Good Learning Place with lots of workshops and interaction with multispeciality doctors and a variety of cases but After a while no self growth professionally.

Still continuing my work there.

It was a new atmosphere for me as i was exposed to Adult ICU care.Better quality of care,and now i am confident to care for paediatrics as well as adults intensive care.

a nice place to work

learnt a lot from working in sir gangaram hospital. supportive management wonderful collegues. strict and better patient care was provided. i was a valued staff there, though it was 16 years ago.

Place Where i can achieve my goals..

Place where u feel like home where u treat patients like your friends politely n with love..i m new in this field but i m in love with my profession..

Pros

Free medical

Overall an average organization

It was an organization where something else was required for continuation of job and not just the knowledge, loyalty, efficiency , expertise and efficacy. The hospital.s administration is not given that free hand as required for effective functioning. Regionalism, nepotism and other such factors rule the roost of top management. Though it looks O.K. from out side yet it is hollow administratively and no hierarchy exists with explicit job responsibilities. It is running just because of some oldies doctors and its location and an earler earned brand name

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

moderately long

want a job where growth should be there and with a positive environment

work in my previous company was good, new things to learn, with supporting staff.Their I have learnt to make diet charts for patients according to their health condition and to give counselling to patients.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital?

Workplace is very peaceful and comfortable.

A typical day at my work when i posted in Orthopaedics Department. At that time, I did not know anything about the department and I thought it is very difficulty to work with such a large team of doctors. But after few weeks, i settled well and knew everything about this department. As management and my colleagues (all DNB students) are very helpful and cooperative. However, Sometimes when National Board Exams and conferences of my department held, it is difficult to manage everything at the same time but i like this environment and enjoy my work.

Pros

Management and department's staff are very helpful and cooperative.

Cons

Working hours are too long approx 8-9 hours/day.

my feeling about the hospital

Its a good hospital. All the hospital staff is cooperative, sincere about work. My work profile is most sincere. My work is in account department like a telly entry and other clarical work.

facility manager

i m working as Facility Manager in super specialty hospital. i m looking after the maintenance part of the hospital. i handling a team of 75 workforce. i try to work in a way that the system should run smooth. minimum breakdown, less tension with workforce and system. attended the complaints at the earliest and solve them as early as possible.

Pros

free snacks teas

Learned a lot.

By my 4 years of experience I learned how to give a standard care to the patient.What all are the patients rights and responsibilities and also a nurses rights and responsibilities.

productive and fun work place

.day starts with checking mails, handling study patients, documentation of site file and source file. .very good working environment, management as well as co workers are very helpful.

Pros

no time boundations

Cons

sometimes late lunch hours

Internship

monday to friday- 9am to 6pm Learned: Microbiological Techniques

Good

Sir Ganga RamGeneral Hospital is a 650 bedded multispecialty hospitals, situated in the heart of Delhi. It is well equipped with modern technologies ICU, Cathlab, Burn unit, operation theatre, Emergency, transplantation unit.

Sir gangaram hospital new dehi,india

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a 675-bed multi-specialty, state-of-the-art Hospital in New Delhi, the national capital of India. It stands out amongst the corporate hospitals in India that here, in addition to providing quality health care, major emphasis is laid on academics and research. It has a annual turnover of over five lakhs outpatients, 60,000 inpatients, over 25,000 surgeries. It is the largest center in India for Diplomate of National Board Training and recognized as a research institute by the government of India. The Department of Critical Care and Emergency Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is recognized both nationally and internationally as a leader in patient care, research and training. Today the Dept. of Critical Care & Emergency Medicine is amongst the largest in India and had a annual admission of 2244 patients from various broad and super specialties .The department provides critical care services on 56 beds in three medical/surgical critical care units and 6 beds in a High Dependency Unit (HDU) and also provides resuscitation services in Floor beds and Emergency Department

Multispeciality hospital with good job culture and employee satisfaction

I have an experience of nearly 4 years as a spinal rehabilitation therapist in a 700 bedded hospital in New Delhi, India treating and taking care of patients on both inpatient and outpatient basis. The hospital setup gave me the experience to work as a team and rehabilitate numerous spinal injury patients. Since this hospital is multi-specialty, I had the opportunity to treat and manage patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric age group (neurological,musculo-skeletal, post natal, spine, cardiac and respiratory).

A work enviourment full of challenges.

One has to be self starter and self motivated. Goal orientation is must. The work relationship is complex i.e. one need to be oriented vertically, laterally and vigilant to manage any situation without a notice.

Pros

Free Medical Cover.

Cons

Unpredictable work environment

Research assiciates

Nature of job: - A Preliminary study of "Identifying gene on chromosome 21” Critic In Development of Down syndrome. Work Involved in this project: - Extracts the genetic Factor from samples. Genetic Diagnosis. Finding gene in Down Syndrome which are causes the mental retardation like SCG10 Karyotyping

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3