Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Reviews for Intern

i gain knowledge more about my field and manage the different diseases with diet.

overall it was good experience. where i learn more about nutrition and gain experience regarding my field. i worked in following departments: diabetic center, cardiology, g astrology, nephrology, neurology, pulmonology, general medicine, pediatrics and cancer.

Great management

I did my Psychiatry rotation and Radiology rotation. Both were different experienes. The psychiatry department had a very nice environment, friendly atmosphere, and great management.

productive experience

exposure of various other departments too..require more management but still good and everyone helps out and in each and every situation. the enviornment within hospital is too good for doctors and patients too..

very professional

decent working conditions, clean ambience, no,t very crowded, professional staff,long working hours though, has a brand name, overall a good place to lwork and learn

Good for learning..

Work atmosphere should be improved.. People should be motivating.. Good place to learn.. I am working different department like renal, cardic, liver, cancer...

fun workplace

i personally enjoyed and learned a lot.co-workers were very good as they helped me in every possible way they could.

Cons

Learned a lot!

How to work with children who are difficult to teach and require personal attention. Working hand-in-hand with the parents of the disabled or challenged child in helping them achieve the developmental milestones through special education, speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling and visual therapy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Reviews by Location

• Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?