Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Reviews for NurseReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 73 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Nursing Officer (Current Employee) - Rajinder Nagar, Delhi - September 2, 2018
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have worked with this organisation for 1 year 9 months. I work in NICU department. I have learnt many new things here. They have calsses every month which helps us update our knowledge and stay in touch with the current trends. Moreover we become permanent after 3 years of job here. But due to long shift hours we don't get time to study at home and also the night shifts come very soon every month.
Classes every month. Sometimes lunch facilities. Regular NABH rounds
Long hours and more nights.
Was this review helpful?
See more Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 73 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with
Questions about Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital?One person answered
- What is the salary of Doctor in ganga ram hospital who has completed his mbbs only and working in th…One person answered
- Does this hospital provide internship for dietetic&nutrition students ?
- What is the salary of physiotherapist after having an experience of 5years?
- What is the salary of driver in gangaram hospital who has been working last 25 years?
- Can I do summer internship as clinical pharmacist?
- Salary of Mbbs graduate in ganga ram hospital?
- What is the stipend of a hospital management student in the hospital