Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Employee Reviews for Patient Care CoordinatorReview this company
Patient Care Coordinator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 74 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at my work when i posted in Orthopaedics Department. At that time, I did not know anything about the department and I thought it is very difficulty to work with such a large team of doctors. But after few weeks, i settled well and knew everything about this department. As management and my colleagues (all DNB students) are very helpful and cooperative. However, Sometimes when National Board Exams and conferences of my department held, it is difficult to manage everything at the same time but i like this environment and enjoy my work.
Management and department's staff are very helpful and cooperative.
Working hours are too long approx 8-9 hours/day.
Was this review helpful?
See more Sir Ganga Ram Hospital reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 74 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Sir Ganga Ram Hospital with
Questions about Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital?One person answered
- What is the salary of Doctor in ganga ram hospital who has completed his mbbs only and working in th…One person answered
- Does this hospital provide internship for dietetic&nutrition students ?
- What is the salary of physiotherapist after having an experience of 5years?
- What is the salary of driver in gangaram hospital who has been working last 25 years?
- Can I do summer internship as clinical pharmacist?
- Salary of Mbbs graduate in ganga ram hospital?
- What is the stipend of a hospital management student in the hospital