Sir Ganga Ram Hospital logo
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Culture reviews

Clear

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Great management

I did my Psychiatry rotation and Radiology rotation. Both were different experienes. The psychiatry department had a very nice environment, friendly atmosphere, and great management.

one of the best institute in India & Asia as far as all services,especially critical care is concerned,great learning,good infrastructure,good salary,Can devote few more years even after the course is over,best hospital model,which govt.of India wants to fololw.Very less profiteering business as far as other corporate hospitals are concerned.

Pros

low profit hospital, very good case mix, excellent faculty & doctor, very good work culture

Cons

not very great salary, relatively long hours of working.

productive and fun place with good doctors

Great teachers to learn the skills . I learned to be efficient at work and on time. The management was very hard working and the culture of the place was friendly too. The hardest part of the job was great amount of population in that area so it was always busy and stressful at work. the most enjoyable part of the job was great company of doctors and nurses with great lunch together.

Pros

Good lunch

Cons

healthcare services are good

productive

i learned many psycho- educational reports. Assessing SEN students evaluation and interpretation of the reports. workplace culture was educative and calm.

fun workplace

blessed to work in this organisation great staff n evry one here are very supportive ...the best part of this organisation is you will get a fun loving working environment n great co workers.. salary part is not impressive

Workplace is very peaceful and comfortable.

A typical day at my work when i posted in Orthopaedics Department. At that time, I did not know anything about the department and I thought it is very difficulty to work with such a large team of doctors. But after few weeks, i settled well and knew everything about this department. As management and my colleagues (all DNB students) are very helpful and cooperative. However, Sometimes when National Board Exams and conferences of my department held, it is difficult to manage everything at the same time but i like this environment and enjoy my work.

Pros

Management and department's staff are very helpful and cooperative.

Cons

Working hours are too long approx 8-9 hours/day.

Good for learning..

Work atmosphere should be improved.. People should be motivating.. Good place to learn.. I am working different department like renal, cardic, liver, cancer...

A work enviourment full of challenges.

One has to be self starter and self motivated. Goal orientation is must. The work relationship is complex i.e. one need to be oriented vertically, laterally and vigilant to manage any situation without a notice.

Pros

Free Medical Cover.

Cons

Unpredictable work environment