Sir Ganga Ram Hospital logo
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

i gain knowledge more about my field and manage the different diseases with diet.

overall it was good experience. where i learn more about nutrition and gain experience regarding my field. i worked in following departments: diabetic center, cardiology, g astrology, nephrology, neurology, pulmonology, general medicine, pediatrics and cancer.

Fast paced

Since it was a busy teaching hospital hence work was fast paced and very busy. Got to work with some great doctors who had a passion for their profession.

Excellent environment and opportunities

I appreciate the faith my boss showed in me with the project handling and by giving me more opportunities to learn and exhale in the scientific research.

Pros

Healthy and appreciative environment

The workplace is very nice and productive. Services are good

I have worked with this organisation for 1 year 9 months. I work in NICU department. I have learnt many new things here. They have calsses every month which helps us update our knowledge and stay in touch with the current trends. Moreover we become permanent after 3 years of job here. But due to long shift hours we don't get time to study at home and also the night shifts come very soon every month.

Pros

Classes every month. Sometimes lunch facilities. Regular NABH rounds

Cons

Long hours and more nights.

Good workplace to aquire new learning experiences.

Good Learning Place with lots of workshops and interaction with multispeciality doctors and a variety of cases but After a while no self growth professionally.

excellent work

excellent experience gained by my work at the sirgangaram hospital . very friendly place to work despite the work pressures and the night shifts . highly recommended

salary improvment

management should review and raise salries. staff satisfacton will come from salaries. moreover, hospital should look for easy working hours and incentives to the staff

Productive workplace

The job is very productive. Healthy environment to learn and work. All consultants are very knowledgable and friendly. Variety of cases and alladvanced technology present.

Good Place to work and learn with a great work culture

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India is a good hospital with prime focus on patient care and betterment. Its a great place to learn and enhance one's over personality personally and professionally. The mentors here are one of the best in respective fields who loves to impart knowledge to upcoming generations and gives you freedom to work and perform as per your situations.

Productive and fun workplace

Nice place to work with good learning experience. Co workers are good. New skills. New areas to explore. New opportunity.

Good exposure

My professional experience at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital was a highly rewarding one, as it provided a good platform for professional learning and developing expertise.

Big Organization

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a very big organization & here I got best chance to work with big team , product knowledge , filing etc.

fun workplace

i personally enjoyed and learned a lot.co-workers were very good as they helped me in every possible way they could.