Sir Ganga Ram Hospital logo
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Productive & fun place to work

Colleagues are very disciplined and supportive of each other; Offers very good benefits and a competitive package; management is very good at boosting employee morale;

Pros

A lot of Medical benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Excellent environment and opportunities

I appreciate the faith my boss showed in me with the project handling and by giving me more opportunities to learn and exhale in the scientific research.

Pros

Healthy and appreciative environment

Productive and fun work place

In this hospital most of the special thing is that , sir ganga ram hospital always provide their employer benefits in all circumstances. And in this Hosp my work as dialysis technician but I m feeling like , this is my home not feeling like my nephrology department.

Pros

Free dress and lunches

Cons

Few hours

The workplace is very nice and productive. Services are good

I have worked with this organisation for 1 year 9 months. I work in NICU department. I have learnt many new things here. They have calsses every month which helps us update our knowledge and stay in touch with the current trends. Moreover we become permanent after 3 years of job here. But due to long shift hours we don't get time to study at home and also the night shifts come very soon every month.

Pros

Classes every month. Sometimes lunch facilities. Regular NABH rounds

Cons

Long hours and more nights.

one of the best institute in India & Asia as far as all services,especially critical care is concerned,great learning,good infrastructure,good salary,Can devote few more years even after the course is over,best hospital model,which govt.of India wants to fololw.Very less profiteering business as far as other corporate hospitals are concerned.

Pros

low profit hospital, very good case mix, excellent faculty & doctor, very good work culture

Cons

not very great salary, relatively long hours of working.

I want to join because the way your looking all the patients is very caring .And i want to learn and a being a part of your organisation.

Still caring like home patients can never insecure and here i want to join because to learn many more things and i also feel this organisation like HOME. Thanku

Good workplace to aquire new learning experiences.

Good Learning Place with lots of workshops and interaction with multispeciality doctors and a variety of cases but After a while no self growth professionally.

excellent work

excellent experience gained by my work at the sirgangaram hospital . very friendly place to work despite the work pressures and the night shifts . highly recommended

Excellent hospital for patient care

Sir Gangaram hospital is a multi speciality hospital which exists in the capital city of India.It is very famous for its standard of health care.It is ranked as 10 th place among the best hospitals in India.

Pros

Bonus salary

Cons

Place Where i can achieve my goals..

Place where u feel like home where u treat patients like your friends politely n with love..i m new in this field but i m in love with my profession..

Pros

Free medical

Good exposure

My professional experience at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital was a highly rewarding one, as it provided a good platform for professional learning and developing expertise.

Big Organization

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a very big organization & here I got best chance to work with big team , product knowledge , filing etc.

Internship

monday to friday- 9am to 6pm Learned: Microbiological Techniques

hand rehabilitation

workshop on hand rehabilitation. this is organised by sir ganga ram hospital

fun workplace

i personally enjoyed and learned a lot.co-workers were very good as they helped me in every possible way they could.

hand rehabilitation

i can manage hand co-ordination and strengthning. hand is the most complicat part of the body.

Productive and fun work place

The work place is very much productive and self consuming,busy schedule,then also an enjoyable and fun oriented work place.

Pros

Monetary allowances, free dinner and accomodation

Cons

Long hours, far from home