SIS India Ltd

SIS India Ltd Employee Reviews

Sis very discipline company now atm out off sis pvt ltd that's why my atm job gone sis company now all India working and good working I like sis work but now all atm work are closed
It's a good company to work with long life to achieve our life goals. It's really good to overcome unemployment ratios. There is good top level management team but while working at client site that time Operational documentation or such as Payment/PF related activities have not noticed by office administration team and also HR. This is helpful for only guards & GTO levesls.
Working as office executive. Pf and esic settlements of man power. Manpower recruitment process. Maintaining the files. Good job and good atmosphere but iam not satisfied with the salary.
Job role is excellent company having own software use ERP version easy to understand methods of using menu. Vouchers entries for Journal, Bank and cash voucher entries.
SIS India Ltd. is very good company in India and overseas also.Good working and familiar culture in SIS. A life is very good, satisfactory in SIS and good growth for future. So, I suggest anyone joined the SIS and I also.
SIS is a good company but the working timing is not good. The working hours of the company is 10 to 6 pm but there is so much work you cannot complete your work at 6 pm you have to be finish the work then you have to stay from 10 am to 10 pm the working rules are not good
SIS is a good place to work , Here there is a great family environment with strong management support .Not much work pressure But there is very little learning opportunity .
Pros
Good family culture and management support
Cons
no learning oppertunity
1. To handle to manage a mob of huge nos of youth but it was done successfully. 2. To manage the critical situation and to run training center successfully. 3. Make the center become a profitable training center. 4. Obedient and laborious 5. To make the senior in own favor 6. Make center becoe
A security agency, company is very good in terms of work ethic. A great place to work with very supportive seniors which provides comfort, friendly environment. How to do toubleshoot for the error in work, I learned over there but must say, no work life balance and one drawback is the salary package which is not good!
sis is brand of manual security in india. my job is take feedback to supervisor every site and manage manpower as requirement to client. most enjoyable when situation is critical manpower shortage and managed it. this is also hardest part of job. co-workers only for documentation .
Pros
job is simple
Cons
some time face financial problem
I have learned every things of official culture, good management system, worker are help full and conscious in own role and responsibility.
gives me a sound functioning & efficiency in these fields & positions me well to contribute to your organization. healthy work environment.effective management.
Pros
free luanches
Cons
good experience I FEEL very happy to work with sis india ltd fwahb.ddsh
  1. Employee Reviews