Sitel Group

Sitel Group Employee Reviews

Showing all 14,537 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

Only productivity

Learning product-related and culture related and also how to communicate with others and how to handle irritated customers, love with work culture and the management.

Pros

Cons

need breaks and little mental stress free work

Toxic Yet Fun Yet Competitive Yet Toxic

You train for 7 weeks you then just get thrown into calls with only 2-4 mentors for 50 people. You’re not allowed to call helpline if you’re in trouble without contacting a coach or a mentor mind you this is for a team of 50-300 people so if you don’t know what you’re doing it it’s not in the best interest for the member. The job is easy once you get it down but it’s emotionally draining. If you have no heart then this job is for you. The competitiveness comes into play with our surveys. You have to aim for a 10 or else you will get a coaching for anything else under 8. Policy’s change a lot and there is a lot of miscommunication. If you mess up once you get a first and final write up. If you need a job for $15 an hour for three months and then $15.50 then this is the job for you. The coaches are cool for the most part and they make you feel comfortable for the most part.

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Es una buena experiencia con la cual he podido contar en los últimos años para poder dar alivio a mis necesidades.

Pros

Seguro médico

Cons

A reliable job with to much micromanaging

Most days you show up just to get paid. Nice people, and some good managers but is often way to stressful. Micromanaged to much and driven to reach target metrics that you often don't have enough control over.

Productive and fun work place

I feel more at home, more comfortable, more in control and more supported than I ever have before. Sitel genuinely cares for your growth, both professionally and personallyI have been here from quite sometime now and I have not heard any grumbling about management or the company or even the co-workers. I love it!

Pros

Free food incentives, Free transportation, Engaging, Monetary incentives

Fun workplace

Been with Sitel for 4 years now. Never want to leave. All benefit and pay is good. Always makes employee feel safe. Management is ok. Workplace is nice and pretty.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

No near coffee shop

Good company

Great place to work. I have no complaints. The supervisor work for you. You could receive a lot of pto so if you would need a day off and ask 7 days in advance you can request a paid day off

Hectic

Lots of targets not much growth or ability to vary work The company can be good for temp work but hard to secure permanent contract so very competitive

Pros

Prompt finish

People's First Company

Sitel Management especially in VA is superb! It is a great privilege to be able to work with people who value true leadership and potential of people.

Pros

Food

A good place to work overall

It was an interesting experience, the team members and management is great, they really care for your well-being and learning.Salary is low and can be a really stressful job.

Pros

Mangment

Cons

work life balance

Pay is bad

Pay is bad. Managers do not care. Some campaigns are okn and you do not have to sell or retain customers for example Starbucks but other than that I would not recommend sitel

Enjoyable and a safe place to work to

This is actually my first BPO job, but I am so blessed that Sitel hired me. Really thankful to Sitel because they provided me a lot of learning on the interview. They prepared me to loved my work now. They also make sure that I am safe,I will enjoy and stay longer on this company. Sitel is really a caring company.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Short Break

ganz mieser Arbeitgeber

Außen hui, innen Pfui! Für Mindestlohn 4 Wochen Schulung mit zahllosen langweiligen Vorträgen über Themen die nicht relevant für den Job sind. Ohne Ende technische Start Probleme (Veraltete Technik wird einem zugesendet) Teamleitung und alle Ansprechpartner alle durch die Bank unfähig schlecht informiert und der eine weiß nicht was der andere macht. Umgang mit den Mitarbeitern einfach nur schlecht. Man ist dort nur ein weiterer unwichtiger, unterbezahlter Mitarbeiter. Keine Aufstiegschancen und auch keine Chance auf Lohnerhöhung. Bewerbt euch woanders! Solche Jobs gibt es wie Sand am Meer...

Pros

Homeoffice

Cons

schlechter Umgang mit Mitarbeitern

Positive workplace and like-minded people

My Journey at Sitel"You will never truly understand until you experience it yourself. "It's true when former employees said that it was a great experience to work at Sitel. Really! Over 3 years ago, I had trouble in looking for a job. I was lack of self-doubt and self-esteem. I often feel incompetent and afraid of letting other people down. But until I landed this Customer Experience team and now a Sales Experience team, I had a good feeling that this role can still help me reach what I wanted even though it wasn't really exactly what I want in the first place but I know this is going to be a good starting point for self-improvement. I am truly grateful that Sitel have been part of my journey. Yes, it's true! Now that I am living the best version of myself authentically. I am looking forward to expand my career growth opportunities at Sitel so that I can learn more. Aside from getting good salary, bonuses and incentives, I also don't get any pressure working in this company. The management and work environment with positive and like-minded people are the best! They make sure that what you do brings you a sense of happiness, and about having inner strength, confidence and living your purpose.

Pros

Free coffee, incentives, free shuttle, Hmo, and so much more!!

Cons

Queuing

It is a fun working environment

I really enjoy working here in Sitel maybe because I have a wonderful manager and teammates who are working with me to perform better in my daily duty.

Sitel is not worth your time

I worked with Sitel during the whole Covid situation. Because of that workers were being forced to work from home. This provided major challenges to the company as it was clear that they were not capable of successfully pivoting to such a large number of people not working from their site. There was disorganization, failure to successfully satisfy clients who needed the Sitel people to have access to certain computer programs, which were not forthcoming, and several people were forced to switch to a different client on a moments notice. Otherwise, they would possibly not have work at all.

Pros

Cons

Unprepared

Eh

The job wasn't to bad. The worst part was the stress of the actual jobs. The people seemed nice but only if you brought in perfect scores. If you weren't given surveys at all for your calls, you were in trouble. Even though they assigned who got surveys

I enjoyed coming to work because of workplace,management and since account is new we are learning in process.diff.most enjoy We progress

I enjoyed coming to work because of work place,management and since account is new we are learning in process diff. absorb new process less a month,and most enjoy is we progress

Pros

Incentives, free meal if there is event

Ok

Not a place to work forever. The pay is ok. Very high turnover rate. I worked for the turbo tax campaign in the beginning. The calls were nonstop. Couldn’t get help when needed. I switched to the cox cable campaign and it was not any better.

Terrible place

Training was horrible they just throw u out on production after training and if you don’t get it then u just won’t know how to do it unless you self teach yourself. Pay was ok but they stay messing hours up and rules and policies change daily I was hired for chat and ended up doing calls which I had no experience or training on.

Fun place to work

Great team support Work from home flexibility Great leadership initiatives Its a fun place to work and every department supports you to excel in your job.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with

• Sitel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?