Sitel Group

Sitel Group Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu104 reviews

Found 104 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,544 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

The company is good to start your career, you can learn a lot. There provide good facilities like cab pickup and drop so that's an added advantage.

Overall a good company to work with good facilities. Your growth will depend on your performance and don't expect too much annual appraisal in this company.

Good work culture

Good place to work. Job secure. Work from home benefits. Able to logout at exact logout time maximum Management vary, some are relaxed whilst others harass you if you are shown idle for more than 1 minute. Uncertainty in how long you will be employed for. Overall if you care about your role and take pride in the work you do, you will enjoy working at Sitel.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not much incentives

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Hectic shifts

You need to work even in graveyard shift if there's a requirement. Too much work stress. Micro management. You need to inform them even if you need to go restroom if there's an ongoing issue. They will completely drain out your energy. If you're a fresher, you can work for few days and then switch.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Micro management

Was not bad

Good company for starting your career. You can learn and move out to build your career. Also it depends on your management. My manager was helpful.

September 30, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything.

Progressive, collaborative and fun

Its a great platform to start your career as a fresher. Career growth is incredible than other big organizations.Stress free and friendly environment. Colleagues and management people are very supportive and collaborative Your work will be recognized every single month during RnR

September 30, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience

Good place to work. We can learn more

Sitel c'est une meilleure entreprise. Où on peut apprendre beaucoup. Et augmenter notre niveau de travail. Il donne un bon salaire particulièrement pour l'équipe français.

Pros

Il faut changer le cafétéria. Les repas ne sont pas bonnes

Cons

Tout est bonne. Sauf le cafétéria

Productive and a very friendly work place

loved each and every bit of it when I worked there...Down to earth personalities be it from boss to TLS Full safety for woman during night shifts...

Pros

Events encouragement etc

Cons

Constant midNight shifts can be changed and can be given semi night shifts

September 30, 2022

Fun place & friendly people to work with.

People are very helpful towards work.We used to have many motivational perks to boost our productivity.Positive and fun loving leaders.A safe place for female candidates.

Pros

Safe environment.

Cons

A seasonal process.

It was a fun workplace with a lot of learning opportunities

On the whole, I look back at the time I worked in Sitel india as one of the most refreshing periods in my career where I got to enhance my capabilities to work as a customer service representative. I always felt inspired by the superiors under whose leadership me and the team I was a part of operated. For candidates starting out as a customer service representative or a sales representative in an online process, i would firmly recommend the prospect of working in Sitel India. Since I was involved in a sales process which also thrived on the quality of customer service it extended, I got to learn how to display my qualities of salesmanship for the purpose of extracting personal rewards.

Pros

Efficiently supervised operation of all the teams

Cons

Lighting at the floor

Night shift voice process and non voice process jobs

Nice organization , cab home pickup and drop. Will take care of the employees to the maximum. Transparent hiring process but future promotion are biased.

Pros

Weekly fun activities

Cons

Target achievable but little stressful

Superb place

It’s really a good place for freshers and also it’s a good place to learn about online sales. For sure you will see the changes in your fluency in your English speaking and also writing.

productive and fun workplace

Nice place to work and Learn. Job security is there. Every team works as a family. i enjoy working at Sitel and i refer Sitel to my friends. Work atmosphere is very good.

– December 19, 2019
Thank you very much for taking your time out an leave us this beautiful note.

Great place to explore your talents... Good team work and good management. You will get Appreciated and recognized for you achievements. Fun to work in that kind of environment

– November 19, 2019
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put employee satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our employee. It is employees like you that make our job wonderful.

Nature of work.

Good short-term assignment. A little bit of work pressure. I learnt a few useful things. I don''t like the management. Work place culture was pretty good. The hardest part was to get going with the TL. There was good increase in salary.

Csp

Incentives are good.The management should not force the agents to work for OT. Sick leaves can be granted for right person on time.Hire more people rather than making the existing agents to take calls.Pl take away sale parameter.

Awesome place to make money

Good competition within colleagues. It's a good start up company for freshers. You can learn new things that work with MNC. Have some time to relax. Awesome team leaders.

Sitel Chennai

It is a BPO company located at Ramanujan City near Tidel park. 1. Good place to work. 2. Good salary for freshers. 3. Most people are professional. Made alot of good friends. 4. Employees are respected by the management. 5. All the complaints from employees are considered important by the management. 6. Good thing is the free cab with home pick up and home drop facility. Loved working there :-)

Productive & fun workplace

Sitel has one of the best workplaces & the work culture is awesome, the management is so friendly that you will never feel that you're working for someone else but rather for the greater good of a family.

good place to work

i learned many new things over there. fun place to work on. helpful co workers . it was a canada customer service centre, it will great to solve their problems.

Pros

games time

Cons

breaks

good

good company. learned lot. good environment. good people. good food. outing.cab movie. outing hotel. night shift. chennai work location. every thing good

Pros

na

Cons

na

productive and fun work place

good place to work and learnt a lot of good and helpful work ethics which helps to gain good knowledge and work strategies which helps to improve the quality of work and superior satisfaction.

Pros

travel free

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with