Sitel Group

Gurgaon, Haryana30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,544 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

Productive and good.

It is fine and good company.Worked here and the infrastructure is average.The process needs to work more on the employees benefits.The cafeteria facility is not so good as expected.

Official response from Sitel Group

September 30, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience

Solid workplace.

It is a good workplace. You'll learn a lot about softskills and communication.Equifax process is easy but you need to keep high level of secrecy as it involves sensitive data handling.

Pros

Great incentives

Cons

Career Growth

Official response from Sitel Group

September 30, 2022

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Worst experience with the worst management. Would have given negative rating.

Worst in terms of management and work culture. Even at director or senior management level they dont know the basics on how to interact or convey a message.Disrespecting, shouting like animals is way too normal stating that we run for numbers.Not giving leaves to employees and if any employee took any leaves taking the frustation out on team leaders.

Pros

Are you kidding?

Cons

LOng hours, Irrelevant report creation, Idiotic WFM, Worst management with zero people management skills

good place to work

Sitel is good place to work at. i learned a lot things there. Managers are encouraging and helpful. the office is easily accessible. employees are very friendly.

friendly workspace

Sitel is a good company. salary in my process ( Equifax) is good. however, there are not much employee benefits e.g: insurance, medical. you get a good hike per year. workspace is pretty good.

– February 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.

productive, fun place to work, helpful team members

nice, jolly environment, productive, competitive, helpful managers, friendly team members, good incentives. Cab facility needs to improve to make this company a better place to work.

Pros

incentives

Cons

over time

I am having Awesome experiance

I am having Awesome experience with Sitel. Good management, Job security is good and the job satisfaction, Good incentives and good food, awesome location

Pros

Awesome incentive, good food

executive

I learned a lot about computer hardware.I had very good experience

Fun and friendly place to work in

Added huge learnings in my experience and gave opportunities for growth.Great mentors, great environment. Amazing experience of my life that added value.

productive place

Good place to work with. Management is supportive. Great recreational activities. Transport is very well maintained. There are hardly any issues with the cabs or cab drivers

Good place to work u can earn a handsome amount every month management is also gud crowd is very nice . You will have a good experience here it will definitely bring many changes in you

New experience

Sitel was my first company to work with. It was a BPO where I was working for a US process. It was a new thing totally however the kind of training imparted was amazing.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Night shifts

Good place

It was nice working with Sitel. There were some good opportunity within the organization that employee could leverage however, the unstructured approach did not let this happen

Pros

Food coupons :)

Cons

no structured approach

It was really nice to work with such a company i quit because i had to shift back to jaipur.

I worked with sitel and left in 2008 then i came back to jaipur and worked with a small bpo named Eloquence. There i left in 2016 because the company shut down.

Productive and Fun Workplace

The Company allowed me to enhance my technical aswell as professional Speaking and writing skills. The Nature of work Has been a great influence in shaping the kind of skill set that has helped me get better opportunities in life.

Too much sales pressure

Full of sales pressure. Management doesn't bother if someone is dying in your family, PF withdrwl is as tough as cutting an iron rode(pf office) with a blunt knife(sitel).

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good Place to Work

Good Place to Work with friendly colleagues and good work life balance. Helps you grow in different domain and helps you achieve your goal. Lots of Learning opportunity.

Professional behaviour

People appointed on higher positions are very professional in there work. Proper U.S culture. again here also one can feel about the job security. Nice working experience.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

pay is not good

Productive and fun place

As Sitel India Pvt Ltd was my first organisation where I have learnt how to work in International environment.It has cool working place.

Productive and Fun place

I have learnt the best customer service provided to the EQUIFAX US Clients in SITEL, the best place to work; Working Environment is too good in Sitel; My Co-workers were always co-operative and friendly; Most Enjoyable part of the job in Sitel was getting the Unlimited incentives and getting the monthly R &R sessions by the senior managers on the production floor. Management was not upto mark in there, it has to be improved.

Pros

Food was never free

amazing company to work with

i had worked with Sitel for 3.5yrs and had a great venture working with them . As it gave me a great experience to gain knowledge on Sabre and Amadeus . Friendly and open management .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with