Sitel Group

Hyderabad, Telangana100 reviews

Found 100 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,804 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

Only productivity

Learning product-related and culture related and also how to communicate with others and how to handle irritated customers, love with work culture and the management.

Pros

Cons

need breaks and little mental stress free work

Fun place to work

Great team support Work from home flexibility Great leadership initiatives Its a fun place to work and every department supports you to excel in your job.

Pros

Work from home

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Excellent

Very good, Excellent place to work for freshers and have rapid growth in terms of career. Good Managers and friendly culture and have job security and fun @ work.

Really haapy to be a part of Sitel.

I have gained a lot of technical knowledge . Great mentors to seek helpAmazing management Great work placeSuperb enviroment and cultureNo pressureTeam workReally haapy to be a part of Sitel.

Pros

Amazing management

Personal Experience

Its fun to come to work for Sitel. We have good engagement activities and the environment healthy. I felt all is transparent and clear.I did not see any biased or ill will while my time here. As I am still new to this company, Obviously things are still a new to me. I have to change the ways for me to get in shape as Sitel is. This I feel is very refreshing as it allows me to portray my skills and also gives me much room to observe and improve along with being a leader.

Pros

Home Pick up and Drop

Cons

We are pretty short staffed. Needs improvement.

Great place to learn, work and grow. Build your own identity.

I love working with Sitel group - the global exposure, the opportunities available, continuous learning, amazing people's culture. Sitel group focusses on performance, merits, skills and diversity + inclusion

Pros

Exposure, Acceptance, Ownership, Trainings, Mentoring and so much more

Cons

More efforts on inclusion & belonging as well as employee wellness

Great place to work for Freshers

No employee engaging activity or anything and rules and regulations change almost anytime and to sum up the senior management is also changed regularly more than hiring I have seen people leaving the organization because of poor management and slowest growth

Official response from Sitel Group

July 7, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience

no slary hikes working since 2 years

no salary hikes , management politics , no career advance i would not recommend work here. since working from 2 years no slary hike . management is also not good

Cool place to work

I enjoyed working here. Best company to work with.freshers can start from here. Salary may be not upto the mark it again depends on the process which you are in

Pros

Good company to work with.

Cons

Ijp is a challenge

Official response from Sitel Group

September 30, 2022

Fun place to work with a lot of activities

A professional work environment with ready to help people especially the team leda support staff and our manager. Sitel as a company acknowledges the hard work of the employees and makes sure the employee receives the reward for their hard work.

Nice place to work and at the same time learning

I worked with this company for number of years, i joined as a customer service professional,during the course of my service i learned lot of things and got the opportunity to showcase my strengths,talent and capability.It gives quality training to the employees. Every day i got to learn new things. Sitel also provides an opportunity to apply for an IJP (Internal Job posting) in whichever field you want to apply.Over all its a very good company and i would defenetly recommend this company to my friends and family members in the future.

Its a good working experience

I glad that I had worked there. The place where I developed more skills of hard working and team player skills. I enjoyed my work.it's healthy competitive environment.

– February 24, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your esteemed opinion on us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every employee and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Best place to work for freshers

Freshers who dont have any idea about the corporate life and the work culture can be guided in the company as they have one of the best trainers available.

– February 24, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to work, co-operative associates and higher officials. Easy going work format, more learning experiences. Great rewards based on performace, also help is always available when needed related to work. Seminars on work related topics add more value to knowledge.

– February 12, 2020
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values to put employee satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our employees. It is employees like you that make our job wonderful.

Customer service provider

This is my first company which I was started early days and under pressure have worked. Time management, communication skills where I have learned from the company.

– November 25, 2019

Kick-start for freshers. Good to go

I loved working in Sitel. Best trainers and friendly evnironment. Transport facility is good. Had great fun as long as I was in training. Fun activities for recreation. Package is also good as well.

Comfortable and productive workplace

Comfortable and productive workplace, well governed management, HR function needs improvement, training team not well-equipped, compensation benefits needs a hike

Fund place

Great place to start career with, great learning and good opportunity to know recruitments, hiring, staffing etc. Great opportunity to grow. Enjoyed working here.

Nice place to work

To start with, L&D was an amazing team. Team Lead Was the best. Cab facility was available which is door pick and door drop. Safe for women employees.

Pros

Place to grow

Cons

Breaks

Productive and Fun workplace

lovely workplace, would love to go back any day. This is one place where job security gets top marks if you keep performing and growth with lot of fun time. No stress at all here.

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

medium paymaster

– August 5, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Fun working

Management was good when i worked,and it was amazing experience working at Sitel,had a very good experience working at Sitel.worked in rotational shifts but it was fun working there.

Pros

Transport was good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with