Sitel Group

Mumbai, Maharashtra142 reviews

Found 142 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,544 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

Growth oriented

Sitel is a place where i improved my self a long it helped me in increasing my confidence level and socialize and the work environment was the best. It lacks a bit when it come to work management

Pros

Employee preference when it comes to work schedule

Cons

Management of work

Great Place to Work!!

Sitel culture is the best. You won't miss home. People will ensure they treat you well and guide you during each phase of your carrer. It believes in open door policy and hires people basis their skill sets for designated role to ensure success for both employess and its clients.

Pros

Culture, Values

Cons

Compensation

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good place to grow

Started a career as an agent and ended as customer professional with great superior values. Working here will bring more enthusiasm and better future for yourself.

Pros

Time zones

All good

Perfect and nice It was good, and timings were US based. Difficult to cope up with timings but otherwise it's good. There was great support from management as well.

September 30, 2022

Teammates Work location and facilities are good but future project scope and feasibility are missing

Easy to deal with teammates and manager.Got a chance to work on migration project.Management were not ready to hire more resources to achieve project goal and because of that worklife balance was difficult.

September 30, 2022
We strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything.

Good and fun place to work

Little tiring due to the shifts but overall a good place to work, people are nice and cooperative and helpful. As long as work gets done, you can have a relaxed time, which is obvious.

July 7, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience.

It's ok not so bad

Its good company just need to focus on the growth of current employee , for college going students it's best place however dnt stick change the company for better growth nd progress.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Less pay

September 30, 2022
We strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything?

Supportive Management

I have at Sitel for Approximately 11 years.I have left company due family emergency I would love to rejoin but I am not getting that one chance again. Hope someday I will get it.Thanks to All my Managers and Mentors in my tenure at Sitel.

Pros

Cooperative Collegues

Cons

Some time need to extend shift

Same as above.. there is no rewards for honesty.. there is no job security and work life is pathetic.. The management is pathetic at this company.. you will notice everyone around as crabs.. always ready to pull you down and climb up.

Amazing working for Sitel India

It was amazing working for Sitel with excellent team leader and operation managers as well as helpful colleagues.Low salary was the only reason i had to leave

Pros

Best Team Leader, Management

Cons

Less Salary

September 30, 2022

good for fresher to learn and grow

work here for 2 years and get promoted or make and save money to invest in higher study if you are fresher.can take advantage offer by company to grow and promote for next level.

Pros

good pick up and drop facility all over the mumbai.

Cons

live issues

No new innovative thinks you're learning. Year by year same thing your are doing in your job. No salary increment no excitement after completing one an half years. Work from culture is very good you can balance your both life here. Company is good for those people who just want a job. Not so good for carriers Orient people.

Good place to worklearned IEX and other tools

Management needs to be more focused on how stressed is every employeeWorkplace culture was goodLong hoursGood place to worklearned IEX and other tools

Pros

Good learning

September 30, 2022

Sitel is a great place to work. The ambience and atmosphere is nothing less than your second home. The management is always there for you at times when you need help It is the right place to see yourself grow and if you think you have the potential, then Sitel would be the right choice to make

Professional and Good work environment

I am very much happy with the work environment and the management of this company. They have a very good staff members to whom we can easily approach and they are always there to help us.

It was not so good experience working for them

Lot of pressure at work and breaks on time.They had a good canteen food quality was good work ambience was ok not bad but the management is very bad and pathetic specifically the managers

Best place to start your career.

If you are good at providing solutions and feel like helping your customers this is the best place to start with. The management is really good and helpful .

Productive and funwork place

The work culture is very ethical. Supportive management people and floor mates. Fun-working. No pressure or deadlines. Always keeps the employee updated and encourage them.

Perfect work culture, there is nothing like sr.or jr.all are work like 1 family.lots of opportunity for career growth. Perfect stepping stone for beginners. Financial security is there.All work gets appreciation!! Good on incentives!!

excellent place to work grow and learn

good management , hr . good facilities overall a recommended place to work good infrastructure , pick up and drop facilities centralized to and fro hourly bus service .

– February 19, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Nice company

I would like to recommend to all the people who wanna earn money so this is a very nice company in this World no 1 company and stuff. I love people whom I have worked with .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with

Learn about Sitel Group in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• Sitel Group
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?