Sitel Group

Customer Service Representative146 reviews
India146 reviews

Found 146 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,537 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

good but extremely low salary especially when working from home

Working from home your salary is strictly the minimum wage, with no meal card. the working times are rotative and sometimes you have your timetable just one week in advance for the following week. This makes it almost impossible to plan. To attain metrics and have the bonus seems sometimes impossible.

Excellent

Very good, Excellent place to work for freshers and have rapid growth in terms of career. Good Managers and friendly culture and have job security and fun @ work.

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

nothing much it has good collogues they fire you if you dont meet the quality laps

I made amazing friends though I left ,it made me more confident and it was fun . and also it has cons like it has lot shifts you don't get offs and health issues and also they can fire you when they want . It is a good company in if you are able to work in shifts they wont remove you from the company but transfer you to different department but guarantee if you will survive in that process well thats all I have to say .

Growth oriented

Sitel is a place where i improved my self a long it helped me in increasing my confidence level and socialize and the work environment was the best. It lacks a bit when it come to work management

Pros

Employee preference when it comes to work schedule

Cons

Management of work

September 30, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience

Was not bad

Good company for starting your career. You can learn and move out to build your career. Also it depends on your management. My manager was helpful.

September 30, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything.

Solid workplace.

It is a good workplace. You'll learn a lot about softskills and communication.Equifax process is easy but you need to keep high level of secrecy as it involves sensitive data handling.

Pros

Great incentives

Cons

Career Growth

September 30, 2022

Great place to work for Freshers

No employee engaging activity or anything and rules and regulations change almost anytime and to sum up the senior management is also changed regularly more than hiring I have seen people leaving the organization because of poor management and slowest growth

July 7, 2022

Same as above.. there is no rewards for honesty.. there is no job security and work life is pathetic.. The management is pathetic at this company.. you will notice everyone around as crabs.. always ready to pull you down and climb up.

Amazing working for Sitel India

It was amazing working for Sitel with excellent team leader and operation managers as well as helpful colleagues.Low salary was the only reason i had to leave

Pros

Best Team Leader, Management

Cons

Less Salary

Fun loving place

I have worked in this organisation for near about 3 years in Zuji au process and staff was very supportive and helpful. I learned many things from scratch till end day in this organisation.

Pros

Meal coupons

Cons

Canteen is far away

September 30, 2022

Great place to grow and learn

Sitel is a company if you are looking forward to grow and learn. Not only its fun to work in sitel, its an organisation which also invest in training and upskilling their employees to grow within the organisation.Employee centric: It provides employees the platform to share and make the workplace more open and connectedFun to work: frequent employees engagement programs helps to work stress free.Supportive leaders and supervisors: Leaders and management is supportive and approachable Salary: Decent salary with lucrative bonus/incentives and allowances

Pros

Free cabs, decent pay and great environment

Cons

24/7 working environment

Fun workplace

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with the company. Learnt a lot during my tenure at Sitel. Didn't even realise when time slipped like sand. Words would not be enough to describe the support and guidance that I've got from my teammates. Thank you.

It was a fun workplace with a lot of learning opportunities

On the whole, I look back at the time I worked in Sitel india as one of the most refreshing periods in my career where I got to enhance my capabilities to work as a customer service representative. I always felt inspired by the superiors under whose leadership me and the team I was a part of operated. For candidates starting out as a customer service representative or a sales representative in an online process, i would firmly recommend the prospect of working in Sitel India. Since I was involved in a sales process which also thrived on the quality of customer service it extended, I got to learn how to display my qualities of salesmanship for the purpose of extracting personal rewards.

Pros

Efficiently supervised operation of all the teams

Cons

Lighting at the floor

Fun place to work with a lot of activities

A professional work environment with ready to help people especially the team leda support staff and our manager. Sitel as a company acknowledges the hard work of the employees and makes sure the employee receives the reward for their hard work.

Productive and helpful place

It is great opportunity for me to working in a sitel group. I am working from home which is also very beneficial for me in this critical time and hopefully I will work here in future also. Great experience with this company and I recommend to others.

good place to work

Sitel is good place to work at. i learned a lot things there. Managers are encouraging and helpful. the office is easily accessible. employees are very friendly.

Nice place to work and at the same time learning

I worked with this company for number of years, i joined as a customer service professional,during the course of my service i learned lot of things and got the opportunity to showcase my strengths,talent and capability.It gives quality training to the employees. Every day i got to learn new things. Sitel also provides an opportunity to apply for an IJP (Internal Job posting) in whichever field you want to apply.Over all its a very good company and i would defenetly recommend this company to my friends and family members in the future.

Amazing work experience at sitel

I would recommend my friends or relatives to join sitel. Coz its the best place like family work culture which i have experience so far at sitel... My managers and my team leaders were brilliant personality I have ever experience before.. In short i never find my self at work..but more like my family.

Productive and funwork place

The work culture is very ethical. Supportive management people and floor mates. Fun-working. No pressure or deadlines. Always keeps the employee updated and encourage them.

friendly workspace

Sitel is a good company. salary in my process ( Equifax) is good. however, there are not much employee benefits e.g: insurance, medical. you get a good hike per year. workspace is pretty good.

– February 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.

Best place to work for freshers

Freshers who dont have any idea about the corporate life and the work culture can be guided in the company as they have one of the best trainers available.

– February 24, 2020
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with

• Sitel Group
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?