Sitel Group

India15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,808 reviews
bpoorganisationfreshercabindiatechnicalprocesshike

Productive & fun workplace

Sitel has one of the best workplaces & the work culture is awesome, the management is so friendly that you will never feel that you're working for someone else but rather for the greater good of a family.

too stressful for me

I had to work in graveyard shifts and it was not a career which i wanted to pursue. the people around me were fun loving and energetic. a place to earn some money but not a career which satisfied me

Sitel Group insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Calm work place

A job where i was able to talk to different people every day and resolve technical issues. A place where i developed customer handling skills and technical knowledge about Windows OS.

Customer Support Executive

The workplace culture was enthusiastic and motivating to perform my job to my best ability. There was opportunity to grow according to ones hardwork and determination. Overall the team I worked with was great.

Comments Below

Overall experience with Sitel was good. It is a company with i have started my carrier and grown my professional life.I was know for the excellent communication skills/Customer handling skills and Best productivity person.

None. We will be having a rotational shift and very rarely we will get a day shift and weekends are too a rotational one and not fixed week off on weekends

It's very productive company with full fun

This was the best company for me ever in my life since I had have profeestional life. I have worked 3 years full time work as a customer support executive and back-end team member as well. It's so good company that I can't explain I words.. It's management is super

Pros

Inbound process

Cons

9 hours

Sitel is always believe in People First Culture.

Working with Sitel is always good, The TL's & Management is very families, Work Place & Colloquies are awesome at work place, Number of facilities are provided to employees, Fun at work is unforgettable, Overall Sitel is better place to work those who dint think too much about money, Bcoz sitel doesn't pay a good amount of salary to ppl.

Pros

Better Work Place, Low Pressure, Cooperative Management, Work Recognised By Supervisors.

Cons

Salary Increment.

Its an alright place to work.

Inspiring people around you. Learn how to work. culture is fine, management is not upto the mark most enjoyable part of the job is working all the time. I learned a lot from this company.

Fun work place

A hectic and typical bpo environment. Highly pressurised woek place but a fun place to work. A sale driven process for dell. Lot of on floor support and a cool management

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Short beaks

stepping stone

Sitel is where i learnt upselling. We need to sell products to our customer while we are helping them in fixing their issues.

Fun filled work space. Friendly atmosphere. Learning out of job is a plus.

Good management Women safety Friendly colleagues no matter their designation Work was enjoyable interacting with Canadians. Great Experience

Pros

Free Cab, 2 days off(split or consecutive)Incentives based on our performance.

Cons

Don't think there are any.

Customer Satisfaction

Its Completely manufacturing oriented company related to car insurance.

MNC Experience

My first mnc experience, Nice working in Sitel. Sitel is one of the best BPO.

A place where someone can learn how to work

If your first job is in Sitel. you will have a good basement to your career

Pros

Incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with

• Sitel Group
  • Customer Support Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?