Sitel Group

Sitel Group

Sitel Group Employee Review

Was not bad

Good company for starting your career. You can learn and move out to build your career. Also it depends on your management. My manager was helpful.

Official response from Sitel Group

September 30, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything.

Same role

good but extremely low salary especially when working from home

Working from home your salary is strictly the minimum wage, with no meal card. the working times are rotative and sometimes you have your timetable just one week in advance for the following week. This makes it almost impossible to plan. To attain metrics and have the bonus seems sometimes impossible.
Same role

Growth oriented

Sitel is a place where i improved my self a long it helped me in increasing my confidence level and socialize and the work environment was the best. It lacks a bit when it come to work management

Pros

Employee preference when it comes to work schedule

Cons

Management of work

Official response from Sitel Group

September 30, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience
Same location

The company is good to start your career, you can learn a lot. There provide good facilities like cab pickup and drop so that's an added advantage.

Overall a good company to work with good facilities. Your growth will depend on your performance and don't expect too much annual appraisal in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with