Sitel Group

Sitel Group

Sitel Group Employee Review

All good

Perfect and nice It was good, and timings were US based. Difficult to cope up with timings but otherwise it's good. There was great support from management as well.

Growth oriented

Sitel is a place where i improved my self a long it helped me in increasing my confidence level and socialize and the work environment was the best. It lacks a bit when it come to work management

Pros

Employee preference when it comes to work schedule

Cons

Management of work

Same location

Teammates Work location and facilities are good but future project scope and feasibility are missing

Easy to deal with teammates and manager.Got a chance to work on migration project.Management were not ready to hire more resources to achieve project goal and because of that worklife balance was difficult.

September 30, 2022
We strive to provide the best experience to our people. We'd like to know if we missed out on anything.
Same location

Good and fun place to work

Little tiring due to the shifts but overall a good place to work, people are nice and cooperative and helpful. As long as work gets done, you can have a relaxed time, which is obvious.

July 7, 2022
Thanks to the #SitelLife for bringing the best associate and workplace experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sitel Group with