SK International

SK International Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Good

Good Company and paying good but there is no pf and esic deduction and there staff and hr is also very good and i am still working over there but want more salary

Aimles, motive is not clear for the company itself.

I experienced employees in the company are not encouraged to work for long. They just have temporary vision towards growth. Company hires and fires without second thought.

Pros

I don't remember... Might be about process. Very easy to acsess

Cons

Too many. Process is bad, irresponsible team leads, higher management seems to be helpless and irresponsive.

SK International insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice place to learn How to work with Government entities

It was nice place to work and learnt about Hardware and software per sales and marketing. My management was too supportive and work culture was awesome.

great

managing accounts payable and receivable cutting checks and mailing checks processing payroll service documents processing phone calls and customer services

Enjoyable work experience ,lots of fun

We enjoyed a lot in working time with staff and also worked hard for company. The company's management is frankly with us. But office to short for work but spaces is not matter for workers.

Pros

Tea or coffee

Cons

Short hours

Good

Good company to work. Technically very strong Focuses on technology part and learning. Nice place to work learn and earn. healtthy working environment

Manager Operations

Travel arrangement for the Corporate. Hotels (Budget, 3star, 4Star, 5Star) & car rental (Indigo till Benz). Co-ordinate between Hotels and Corporate travel desk. Rates negotiation with Hotel sales representatives to get the best commissionable rates. Visit corporate to build the healthy relationship. Handling Corporate MICE arrangements, Organising Leisure Trips (Tour packages) Achievement: Arrange Hotel accommodation & Ground transportation for more than 4000 guest at 1GOA. Client Speak Asia. Co-ordinate between Client and Hotels, Sort out issues, make smooth check in – check out procedure and Pick and drop from the hotel to venue.

Nice company to work

It was nice company to start IT career Management is very supportive Co workers are cooperative I got so many new projects for implementation

Good learning experience in Procurement

It was small company but it gave good experience in procurement, distribution and vendor management. Got brief knowledge in terms of IT products.

Strong Technical Area

I have started my career as a fresher and i have learned so many things to my coworkers and now i have strong knowledge of IT. i would like to thank to my previous company.

Like a second Home

Company where ethics are above business. Free Hand to develop yourself and the company.

Pros

informal atmosphere

Job Profile

Job Profile: Carrying out the reservations & maintaining public relationship activities.Key Responsibility Area’s:o Carrying out the process of Hotel reservations.o Handling special request for Events & Conferences.o Heading & working over the Individual as well as group requirements .

productive and fun to work with learning

client servicing at same time taking care of operation part .multi tasking .

Pros

frendly co workers

learning & fun workplace

tackling the worst situations at ease , problem solving & effective decision making and being part of the fun parties at the hotel.

Pros

free visit to hotels

Cons

uncertain working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SK International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SK International