SKF

India222 reviews

Found 222 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,173 reviews
bearingindiacanteenmanufacturingknowledgecultureengineerlearn

A great place to learn

I worked in SKF for 7 years. I joined as a fresh graduate from college. SKF is a wonderful organization to nurture your roots as you start you professional journey. There are great job roles to work, learn and grow your career. I have been in the engineering departments and i learnt a lot to become very good at bearings. I could easily pass technical interview of a lot of companies i applied for later, and when i joined my new organization, the people here are surprised at the level of technical knowledge i have, when compared to other peers of similar level of experience. Definitely worth joining here as a fresher

Pros

Learning and Development

Cons

Too many organizational changes.

One of best workplace and friendly environment.

Skf is one of best organization and friendly environment. They care employe about health and safety. All employes friendly about each other. Managment care all employe.

SKF insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Excellent technology and Good knowledge and skills

Excellent workplace Good learning Advance technologies and machine learning Good working environment and helpful management staff Work and personal life balance

Overall a good place to work

SKF is a fantastic organisation to work. However there are uncertainties pertains to job security risen up in last few years. But I still feel the organisation is a good place to work.

Hoping for same for future

Hoping for once again felling to have touch with the environment.Considering for future variant for quality cycle.Reporting and improve on quality with consistent production.

Pros

Transport and canteen facilities

Works at skf

SKF bearing is leading company in bearing. I learn lot of in SKF about bearing . company have very good atmosphere. I worked at skf as a line leader for a six months

Productive place

more things to learn but less effective management, for new joiner candidate, should be fit for company criteria which is changes as pr company requirement frequently. hopeless management and system

Pros

fooding

Cons

less salary

Other MNC are much better then SKF

Job secuirty is not there. They not even ask you why and what problem you are facing in organization they only appriciate the mask people who know how to make fool to management. Same way some people take advantage of your and represent his name infront of management for evrything and make his place safe.

Pros

Salary on time and other facilty like gifts and bonus are good

Cons

You can not say when you will fired from your job

SKF we can improve our skills

SKF is having good environment to work.We can learn lots of things while working.I have learnt many things while working.All employees are user friendly while working.

Fun and sports activities takes place

SKF India management has changed now. Till 2018 it was a good employee care company. After 2018 to till date on large scale retrenchment has taken place. New policy and reorganization has been taken place.

Pros

You get lot of challenges

Cons

No one will support in case of failure

Good company for working. Flexible working hours. Good facilities, working atmosphere is good. Insurance and other facilities are good. Great learning we can get.

Nice company

Team engagement and processing is excellent. Good place to sharpen one's skills. Unity of the team. Positive approach by the staff members. Supportive.

It was a very good experience working at SKF

It was my first experience working in a corporate office and started my career as receptionist. The environment and culture was good and salary was satisfactory inspite employed on third party payroll. Wish could an other chance to be associated with them on company payrolls.

Not bad, better

For learn something better place, not bad for fresher's . But pay scale is very low and no job security. In side they treat very bad. No body will responsible work safety.

Best company

He is my first company in which i learn many more I am working as trainee engineer in skf at DGBB Department in which my work is to check quality of products

Internship

I did two projects under quality department. First is to improve the unsafe quality conditions in Vsm area. And the second is the process capability analysis of machines.

it was fun to working in skf

when i was working , culture was very good , all senior emplyees are co operative , management was well organized, some managers are not capable of handling employees.

Customer supporting engineer

In this field I learn all the technical terms and technical knowledge about SKF bearings. Also how to meet the customers and how to clarify their needs.

Good company but poor management

A well infrastructure. Focused on employees health,safety. But very poor management. No employee caring. No job security. Working culture is not healthy.

Enjoying work

Hi i m worked with 2014 to 2019 in service engineer role good job and company but salary vise very low and work culture was good and working people are good friendship.

SKF INDIA Ltd is well known Bearing Manufacturing company having good management with well experienced staff . Workplace and SKF culture is familiar.I learnt different things related to technology and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SKF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SKF with