SkillSoft

SkillSoft Management reviews

This company lacks leadership vision and has lost trust of its employees. It believes in hiring and firing without much thought towards employees. This company used to be better before Skillsoft took over the company and since then it has been going downhill. It is better to avoid working here.
Hiring and firing happens when ever the management feels like to do and no clarity in the process. There is no proper management exists in the company.
Pros
Nill
Cons
So many
A typical day in Skillsoft would start with pumped-up energy and constantly changing requirements and priorities, yet employees are not tired of these volatile environment. Infact, we enjoy the fact we all get do and get to know new things everyday. As Skillsoft started very recently in India, we are all part of the pilot batch racing towards success with that maximum speed. Management is very dependable, professional and guiding. Co-workers are friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job is that we don't have any set process and defined standards. So, we need to define everything, try and test them and then implement. In a way, there is so much to learn in this process. We enjoy while to learn and solve problems.
Pros
Quarterly team outings, positive workplace, employee benifits
Cons
small and upcoming company