Sky Technologies

Sky Technologies Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Good place for beginner

It is a good behavior management team work place also good...no job pressure but salary is very low at the reason I quit my job because I feel no promotion at this organization

Productive and fun filled environment 😊

Very Organized, Process oriented yet flexible.Good Tech Stack and Niche skillsCamaraderie among HR, TA & Business teams which ease your life to some extent.

Pros

Great place to work and grow. provides great career opp internally

Cons

No cons so far.

Sky Technologies insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Protective and fun work.

Fun work of flying drone with adventures. Best place for drone solutions. Supporting staff, reliable work atmosphere, advanced technology, professional service.

Not much learning

Challegive assignment are not taken. Work efforts for good projects are wasted. Involved in documentation and typing work also. Work Environment is free.

Worst place for work and time pass

They are taken year by year Bond from employee....they dont have good staff to recruit person for there company,the persons who recruiting the interview didn't have knowledge of any technical things... examples like they recuit civil engineer for Drone selling hows its possible for civil engineer.I suggest for any jobless person who wants to do timepass have to join this 20persons company.......for experience will count for any engineering field persons.........

Pros

No lunch

Cons

No over time

practical work experience

mmmmmmm just for job sake its ok.i just went for an experince.but the sake of experince there is no proper communication between person to person.thank to my past co-workers

Pros

nothing else to mention

Cons

boring team work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Sky Technologies in popular locations