Smile Foundation

India15 reviews

Smile Foundation insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good workplace

I feel glad that I worked with Smile foundation, it feels I contributed my bit for the betterment of society.I worked there as a Personailty development and English trainer and trained 250 students and helped them to shape their career.

Pros

Flexible working schedule

Cons

Pressure when funder visit

Good Experience

1.Got knowledge about the a project undertakes 2. Got Experience in Soft skills too. 3. Acquired Computer skills. 4. Space for learning skills. 5.Target oriented to complete the syllabus in time.

not bad

Its not critical jobs, i worked with partner of smile foundation, its not safe job, not on payroll, not good for career growth, Daily reporting, weekly reporting job

good

it's a good place for work. but one should be careful while working with them. because they are striated with the rules. Think before you invest for them.

I was in the field of pharmacy. I have been dispensing medicines to under privileged people as a Pharmacist. The working time was 9 am to 4 pm for weekdays.

Pros

Less time

Cons

Medium salary

Productive funloving new learnings

Work was good and interesting but salary was not up to the mark.Earned about fund raisagenment skillsing and management.The hardest part of the job is travelling.

Professionally mangerd

Good place to work and also professionally managed with good financial integrity. Needs the robust performance review methods for the fair increment process. Need to develop Employee engagement events to keep the employees motivativated and also reduce the attrition rate. Need to protect the available talent with the timely recognition

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Not so employee friendly culture

A workplace full of learning and politics but to have fun too

The co - workers are cooperative and friendly enough to make yourself adjust in the office. Although, there are particular teams which are full of biasness and politics.

Pros

Every festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm

Cons

Taking personal leaves are painful.

Professional Management and Work Culture

My experience with Smile Foundation has been one of the best in my career. It helps the employee to grow as an individual and team. Work Life balance was perfect. I enjoyed the open and direct level communication with all the employees and i believe that was the most enjoyable part of my job.

Management is too corporatish

Since Smile Foundation had started Individual Partnership in Bangalore recently, I joined to gain experience on B2B Marketing. The work culture was pretty good until there were few changes made to make it look like a corporate. The most enjoyable part of the job was to talk to corporate people to seek permission for fundraising.

Good company.

It is an delhi based NGO.i worked in as a pharmacist and also a patient consultant.i mainly from health care divisonWork culture is good.Giving salary as a industry satandard

An ideal place to pursue new ideas and grow

Smile Foundation is one of the best NGOs in India with a professional work culture. Bureaucracy is bare minimum and ambitious youngsters would love to work and grow with it.

It was a nice at SMILE FOUNDATION. Had numerous exposure in the field of accountancy . The staff is very co-operative .

I have learned about corporate culture especially the professional behaviour. The atmosphere is very friendly and the employees are very co-operative .Apart from work , i have learned how to handle work pressure and balance life at both professional as well personal front. Overall , it was a nice and valuable experience working here.

first stylist NGO

when we are making an Audit report that day were typical day. I learned Auditing, talking way, dressing way etc. the hardest part of the job is to find out valid queries. most enjoyable part of the job is when I discussed something important with co-workers.

Sr.Financial resource development executive

• Conducting Social awareness and voluntary campaign programme in Schools• Responsible to raise the resources to under privileged children• Submitting the weekly reports to Superior

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smile Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Smile Foundation with

• Smile Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?