SMR Holdings

SMR Holdings Employee Reviews

Iam enjoyed with engineeer from smr ,best place to learn the work with less time,fast phase of work ,but no job security and not maintaining the quality standards.
People who believed me when i'm zero and made me to learn things before entering competitive market. Timing is super, freedom to do new things while completing given tasks. Timely increments.
Pros
Timinngs, Colleagues
Cons
Sometimes delay in salary
its better for new joining people .and good place for learning and gaining the knowledge about the work. Very high grade holding projects.............
Pros
free lunch
Cons
More of a proprietary organization, wherein whatever the Owners say is the final verdict. If results are coming in it is because of the brand, but if results are lagging, then the Sales team is absolutely useless. One to two months salary is always kept pending, and incentives remain only on paper. Highly insecure job, wherein the dagger keeps hanging.
Pros
nil
Cons
very highly insecure job
Review Meeting Client handling and negotiating skills Good Nice Attended multiple clients at a time Closing deals under proper guidance of supportive management.
Pros
canteen and accombidation
Cons
Timings
so very good company in hyderabad,and big company in hyderabad , my good performens is well that in company ,credai member in company ilike .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
free lunch
My work day starts from 10 am to 6 pm and, I learned and succeeded to get refund of 50 lakhs ST from department and also closed the showcause notice of PF which threatened the entity of business. Involved in document resubmission on PF dept guide lines. Management is not cooperative or employee savvy, co workers are not competent and informal to management. The hardest part of the job ws getting cooperative of mutual work from subordinates and departmental managers and enjoyment was not there during the employment period despite successful closure of IT refund and PF department notice.
Pros
Neither employee savvy nor professional
Cons
Long hours, late payment of remuneration
  1. Employee Reviews