Snap Fitness
View all Snap Fitness reviews

Snap Fitness

Snap Fitness Employee Review

good but not satisfactory

every month me and my team was scared that we are going to get terminated because in every meeting we were told that we are not working and attending clients but me and my team was standing and attending every clients and helping them to achieve there goals. we also taken a feed back from the clients. the owner wanted new trainers because he can trainer on half of the salary what i and my team was getting. we were appointed by the brand management.not by the owner.

Same role

Good management

Nice team with good management Well equiped fitness centre Quit pressure on sales They do not regret the hardwork for individual trainer..! No corporate identities for workers
Same role

good place to work

nice place to work. will recommend friends to work there.Nice working enviroment and good collegues. Management is nice and take care of employees.
Same location

Due to lockdown not received any salary

Due to lockdown period from 3 months snap has not given us salary ,so i feel there is a security issue if we work here,and If we have a security issue so why we work here .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Snap Fitness
  • good but not satisfactory
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?