Snap Fitness

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Personal fitness trainer

Personal fitness trainer:- muscle gain, fat loss, body toaning, strength training, stretching, cardio exercises, crossfit training... Check good postures.

Funplace for work

It was well and good experience in snap fitness, management was very supportive for the employees and had good time in that industry. I learned so many things in snap fitness

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Snap fitness gave me the platform to enhance growth in the fitness carrier,and personally in terms to cult me in to managerial area too.

Awesome workplace with friendly mangement and amicable working atmosphere.Professional as well as personal growth happened while working with them.Hence commendable review.

Pros

flexibility in working

Gud fun working place

Gud management with gud salary and benefits for the trainers and proper facilities and gud environment with gud clients and proper equipments and space was really huge.

Pros

Free food to all the employees

Cons

8 hours 45 mins

Good

Good company every hold stop was friendly. Its no1 fitness industry In India, and I have been handling complete pan India end to end recruitment, screening, calling, shortlisting for the up coming gyms etc...

Worst Experience

The most unprofessional atmosphere I had to work in, They have not provided any payslips yet. Salary was not on time. And an employee has to ask for their salary from the franchise owner every-month.

Cons

unprofessional

Well productive organisation, self development

I got a good opportunities to work with good experienced employees. Learned many productive things regarding marketing and promotions in market. Self motivation, self development.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Productive and fun work place and also good rewards for excellence in work

Over all a very good experience to work Helped me to learn a lot about fitness Helped me to improve my sales speech Gave me the confidence to speak to clients

Learning experiance

My review on snappers is it was one of the best place to work and learn with. Worked as operations manager but also learnt about the workout regime and preparing the workout charts as well. It was peacefull atmosphere. Fun working there.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

good work culture

looking self growth, working here as sr hr executive & with 7+ years of experience, now looking for job change.am in to end 2 end recruitment, play a vital role here from top to bottom.

Pros

having nothing

Cons

having nothing

Had a nice time working with th club

nothing much to say.im leaving due to financial problems and also changing my residence.

Pros

good management to work with

Cons

nothing

Learnt a great deal with regard to counseling, fitness and lifestyle changes. Was able to execute whatever principles learnt

Worked with clients from the corporate sector mostly. I did meet individuals with various chronic disorders but mostly dealt with weight management. Anthropometry : Height/weight, BMI' Bielectrical Impedance Analysis Individualized diet charts giving respect to each need Marketing: assisted in selling various fitness packages

Customer service representative and personal fitness manager.

One of largest and the faster growing fitness chain throughout the world.My main role was to advertise and endorse the company’s product to boost usage, which includes commissioning and considering market study. Managed and oversaw sales and customer service and executed the budget management.

Pros

Excellent working conditions and the best marketing group

Cons

No cons

good

good,excellent company,co workers are very friendly nature

Pros

free lancer

Cons

hours

Fun And Co-operative place to work

Adjustable and co-operative co-workers, friendly atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Snap Fitness in Bengaluru, Karnataka