Snap Fitness

Snap Fitness Employee Reviews for Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer7 reviews
India7 reviews

Personal fitness trainer

Personal fitness trainer:- muscle gain, fat loss, body toaning, strength training, stretching, cardio exercises, crossfit training... Check good postures.

Funplace for work

It was well and good experience in snap fitness, management was very supportive for the employees and had good time in that industry. I learned so many things in snap fitness

Pros

Free tea

Gud fun working place

Gud management with gud salary and benefits for the trainers and proper facilities and gud environment with gud clients and proper equipments and space was really huge.

Pros

Free food to all the employees

Cons

8 hours 45 mins

Healthy wrkout healthy food healthy life style

Snap nd elemntion gym is a big brand clint very good thinking person they always happy nd trainer nd clint binding very well job timing in one shifting morng 6am to 2pm nd eveng 2pm to 10pm

Pros

Salary base

Cons

8hours

good

good for working manager are like friends with us they help in work we have good team every one work as team every one are equal in team no opposition

friendly environment and good place to work

every thing is nice but trainers salary is little low and there is less opportunity to learn further.personal training policies are also not supportable for trainers.

Pros

low salary

Cons

less opportunity to learn further

No growth

I work break shift, i am senior pt trainer, i have 8 to 10 pts per day. so my day go by taking pt sessions. Be on time , work hard, be honest, give good service,good communication with the customers work for the company. I manage my pt members and general members service. They are good and hard working, we have friendly atmosphere at work. I work had but not getting enough returns from the company. I get respect from the members and i enjoy training my members and doing my daily workouts.

Pros

Cons

no incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snap Fitness with