Snap Fitness

Trainer5 reviews
India5 reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits

Good management

Nice team with good management Well equiped fitness centre Quit pressure on sales They do not regret the hardwork for individual trainer..! No corporate identities for workers

good but not satisfactory

every month me and my team was scared that we are going to get terminated because in every meeting we were told that we are not working and attending clients but me and my team was standing and attending every clients and helping them to achieve there goals. we also taken a feed back from the clients. the owner wanted new trainers because he can trainer on half of the salary what i and my team was getting. we were appointed by the brand management.not by the owner.

good place to work

nice place to work. will recommend friends to work there.Nice working enviroment and good collegues. Management is nice and take care of employees.

Had a nice time working with th club

nothing much to say.im leaving due to financial problems and also changing my residence.

Pros

good management to work with

Cons

nothing

lot to learn about fitness world

I joined as a fresher but I learned lot of things about the gym culture , the clients, I maintain a very good rapport with my colleges, and I enjoyed each day of my work .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snap Fitness with