Snap Fitness

Snap Fitness Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Funplace for work

It was well and good experience in snap fitness, management was very supportive for the employees and had good time in that industry. I learned so many things in snap fitness

Pros

Free tea

Cons

In Snap fitness every employee is given importance so that they can grow at individual level as well as contribute in growth of the company.

Management of Snap fitness was very supportive and encouraging and always eager to figure out a way which ultimately helps an individual to Express oneself in a better way and this ultimately results in benefit of both employees and the company.

Pros

Timely salary, transparency in the higher management

Cons

Colleagues were not trained and well behaved.

Due to lockdown not received any salary

Due to lockdown period from 3 months snap has not given us salary ,so i feel there is a security issue if we work here,and If we have a security issue so why we work here .

Very friendly staff people, but salary is very low not able grow next level. And the sales tourcher is high but we can satify to work in gym like brands

Gud fun working place

Gud management with gud salary and benefits for the trainers and proper facilities and gud environment with gud clients and proper equipments and space was really huge.

Pros

Free food to all the employees

Cons

8 hours 45 mins

Healthy wrkout healthy food healthy life style

Snap nd elemntion gym is a big brand clint very good thinking person they always happy nd trainer nd clint binding very well job timing in one shifting morng 6am to 2pm nd eveng 2pm to 10pm

Pros

Salary base

Cons

8hours

Worst Experience

The most unprofessional atmosphere I had to work in, They have not provided any payslips yet. Salary was not on time. And an employee has to ask for their salary from the franchise owner every-month.

Cons

unprofessional

Well productive organisation, self development

I got a good opportunities to work with good experienced employees. Learned many productive things regarding marketing and promotions in market. Self motivation, self development.

Pros

Free transportation

good but not satisfactory

every month me and my team was scared that we are going to get terminated because in every meeting we were told that we are not working and attending clients but me and my team was standing and attending every clients and helping them to achieve there goals. we also taken a feed back from the clients. the owner wanted new trainers because he can trainer on half of the salary what i and my team was getting. we were appointed by the brand management.not by the owner.

friendly environment and good place to work

every thing is nice but trainers salary is little low and there is less opportunity to learn further.personal training policies are also not supportable for trainers.

Pros

low salary

Cons

less opportunity to learn further

good people enjoyed a lot while working with them

Good Management very lenient with the staff very supportive to the staff always pay salaries on time never get delayed in salaries.

good

good,excellent company,co workers are very friendly nature

Pros

free lancer

Cons

hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snap Fitness with