Snap Fitness

Snap Fitness Employee Reviews

India35 reviews

managementworkingworkfitnesssalaryfriendlyhourtrainer

Personal fitness trainer

Personal fitness trainer:- muscle gain, fat loss, body toaning, strength training, stretching, cardio exercises, crossfit training... Check good postures.

adjustable and understandable management

my work experience was excellent as I was able to meet variety of people as well as help them to maximum to achieve their goals as I was given freedom to work with their menu planning and modification of life style practices. i did get to learn through my experiences.

Pros

understandable co-workers and management

Cons

nothing specific on long term

friendly environment and good place to work

every thing is nice but trainers salary is little low and there is less opportunity to learn further.personal training policies are also not supportable for trainers.

Pros

low salary

Cons

less opportunity to learn further

Learning experiance

My review on snappers is it was one of the best place to work and learn with. Worked as operations manager but also learnt about the workout regime and preparing the workout charts as well. It was peacefull atmosphere. Fun working there.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

good work culture

looking self growth, working here as sr hr executive & with 7+ years of experience, now looking for job change.am in to end 2 end recruitment, play a vital role here from top to bottom.

Pros

having nothing

Cons

having nothing

good place to work

nice place to work. will recommend friends to work there.Nice working enviroment and good collegues. Management is nice and take care of employees.

good people enjoyed a lot while working with them

Good Management very lenient with the staff very supportive to the staff always pay salaries on time never get delayed in salaries.

Had a nice time working with th club

nothing much to say.im leaving due to financial problems and also changing my residence.

Pros

good management to work with

Cons

nothing

Learnt a great deal with regard to counseling, fitness and lifestyle changes. Was able to execute whatever principles learnt

Worked with clients from the corporate sector mostly. I did meet individuals with various chronic disorders but mostly dealt with weight management. Anthropometry : Height/weight, BMI' Bielectrical Impedance Analysis Individualized diet charts giving respect to each need Marketing: assisted in selling various fitness packages

Nice place to work

It was a nice place to work. Busy and co-workers were lovely and very helpful. Management was always helpful and I learnt so much.

Customer service representative and personal fitness manager.

One of largest and the faster growing fitness chain throughout the world.My main role was to advertise and endorse the company’s product to boost usage, which includes commissioning and considering market study. Managed and oversaw sales and customer service and executed the budget management.

Pros

Excellent working conditions and the best marketing group

Cons

No cons

No growth

I work break shift, i am senior pt trainer, i have 8 to 10 pts per day. so my day go by taking pt sessions. Be on time , work hard, be honest, give good service,good communication with the customers work for the company. I manage my pt members and general members service. They are good and hard working, we have friendly atmosphere at work. I work had but not getting enough returns from the company. I get respect from the members and i enjoy training my members and doing my daily workouts.

Pros

Cons

no incentives

lot to learn about fitness world

I joined as a fresher but I learned lot of things about the gym culture , the clients, I maintain a very good rapport with my colleges, and I enjoyed each day of my work .

good

good,excellent company,co workers are very friendly nature

Pros

free lancer

Cons

hours

Fun And Co-operative place to work

Adjustable and co-operative co-workers, friendly atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snap Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snap Fitness with