Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Review

Nice workplace

Best work place so far. Good work/life balance Good Salary Good job security Good job culture Best in class management. Learnt a lot as a professional with regards to my skills and management skills.

Perfect

It was the best experience i had working with Snapdeal. The working environment was very good, all the co mates were friendly. Senior over their were perfect.

Really good start up

Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests

The learning curve

It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with